What we planned on punish a Muslim day

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you all know tomorrow is a punish a Muslim tomorrow punish a Muslim day and me and some friends have a plan lol.

But it is not a physical punishment but rather we decided to hook some Muslim girls and punish them sexually ( ofcoz with their consent).

Hahahah I think it will be fun as f*ck.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You just exposed yourself as a 40 year old, overweight virgin. No guy in his prime says something like this.

But it is not a physical punishment but rather we decided to hook some Muslim girls and punish them sexually ( ofcoz with their consent).

Please keep your fat ass hands to yourself, nobody is interested in your fairy tale stories.

I bet you're breathing like you just finished the olympics after you hit submit to this topic.

Loser foqol loser.

You just exposed yourself as a 40 year old, overweight virgin. No guy in his prime says something like this.

Please keep your fat ass hands to yourself, nobody is interested in your fairy tale stories.

I bet you're breathing like you just finished the olympics after you hit submit to this topic.

Loser foqol loser.
Oh not you again angry shaniqua
:bell:

Does my dp tell you I’m fat? You need some serious help and anti depression tablets

as you all know tomorrow is a punish a Muslim tomorrow punish a Muslim day and me and some friends have a plan lol.

I will rape your mother and sister you fucking coon you are a white washed coonmali.

:farmajoyaab:
your a mental case saxib .

SumMo

very lowkey

I know your gaal adopted parents never thought you af somali, but there are certain sayings you should know. Like this one, that explains you very well:
Waad walantahay!

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
Probs ate doofaar for breakfast
:drakelaugh:
The cadaans treat him as a lab experiment
:mjlol:
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::dead::dead::dead::dead:
They prob didn’t allow no banana in the house either..

Ninka moos la’aan ayaa ku koray, maskiinka. Prob ate dry rice for dinner and stuff.:susp: Explains his mental state.

Last edited:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I have no sister am the only child of my somali parents but got foster siblings
Of course you have foster siblings not that hard to realise who else but a guy who been raised by a kafir family would talk like that , sxb save yourself before its to late , Allah adiga weyn oo waxiid gaalo awlaad haa inoga dhigin.. Im very established in society and this is always my faveoite dua ”integreity” something you lack but its never to late

Of course you have foster siblings not that hard to realise who else but a guy who been raised by a kafir family would talk like that , sxb save yourself before its to late , Allah adiga weyn oo waxiid gaalo awlaad haa inoga dhigin.. Im very established in society and this is always my faveoite dua ”integreity” something you lack but its never to late
Do you think he knows Somali
:gucciwhat:
Saaxib this guys grew up sucking Swedish breasts
:hillarybiz:
Commiting haram since birth
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.