What was Black Hawk Down?

What was black hawk down? I never watched the movie. I just saw a little clip but I left it because I was sad because I wanted to see the US soldiers get.... removed from earthly existence.

Why was US trying to intervene?

What are your thoughts?

I know very little about the thing but it is very famous from what I understand and so maybe someone can explain. I don't trust Wikipedia or Fox News to tell the truth.

well I know it's a movie but I meant the actual event

EDIT: I forget... I think the name of the actual event is the Battle of Mogadishu

Helicopter Super Six One’s pilot and co-pilot were killed instantly. Although a rescue force helped save the injured survivors, another man would later die of his wounds. Chief Warrant Officer Mike Durant was piloting a second Black Hawk when his chopper too took a hit from a grenade launcher. Suffering a broken back and unable to move, Durant could hear the approaching crowd moving towards him and thought to himself “they are on their way and they are going to kill me.”

wreckage-black-hawk.jpg

On 3 October 1993, the US forces thought that the opportunity to capture Aidid had at last arrived. They went to a run down building in Mogadishu where they believed that a meeting was taking place and that Aidid would be present.

The plan was that Delta Force would enter the building while the Rangers provided cover outside. Although Delta Force captured 24 prisoners, who were supporters of Aidid, they did not capture their intended target.

Again their intelligence was wrong, and Aidid was nowhere to be found.

helicopter-crew-before-the-battle-public-domian.gif

The crew of Super 64 a month before the Battle of Mogadishu. From left: Winn Mahuron, Tommy Field, Bill Cleveland, Ray Frank and Mike Durant.
The Rangers’ raid on the building was backed up by a missile attack from the Black Hawks. Once the attack was underway, Aidid’s forces rounded up supporters including armed civilians who in the chaos and confusion thought that they were also under attack.

Then the first of the Black Hawk helicopters was shot down, and this became the defining moment of the battle. The helicopter was sent into a spin while a second one was damaged but managed to remain flying. The pilot and crew of the damaged helicopter were soon on their way to the site of the crashed helicopter.

A convoy of US soldiers was also making their way to the crash through the streets where fighting had broken out. Very soon news came that another helicopter was down. The convoy rescued those they could from the scene of the initial crash before continuing to the site of the second.

The following day the US soldiers were evacuated from the crash sites and taken to a UN base. The casualties were high. Of the American task force, 18 soldiers had been killed, and 73 were injured. Also, the pilot of one of the Black Hawk helicopters had been taken prisoner.

The thing that kind of puzzles me is.... why did the US intervene in Somalia? The official explanation that it was for humanitarian reasons seems preposterous to me.

Yes, the US has an agenda. This is why I think the official explanation for the Black Hawk Down incident is preposterous.

I think there has to be some hidden agenda behind the US intervention and I hope it is made known.

Now, as for the article- I want to make a point that I think is important.

My point is simple. It's the Jews. It's not the Zionists. It's not the Illuminati. It's the Jews.

Now, specifically- why do I say it's not the Zionists?

I think this is an important point.

Zionism is only one tentacle of the octopus. Judeo-bolshevism is another tentacle.

I agree with a lot of the rest of the article, though. I do think (((they))) killed Kennedy.

Last edited:
Yes, the US has an agenda. This is why I think the official explanation for the Black Hawk Down incident is preposterous.

I think there has to be some hidden agenda behind the US intervention and I hope it is made known.

My point is simple. It's the Jews. It's not the Zionists. It's not the Illuminati. It's the Jews.

Zionism is only one tentacle of the octopus. Judeo-bolshevism is another tentacle.
You can name it whatever you want jews, khazarians etc.

These jews you speak of are just Khazarians which hide behind Judaism.
Remember that Judaism is a religion and not a race/ethnicity.

british-israel-rothschilds-zio-crime-syndicate-empire.png

You can name it whatever you want jews, khazarians etc.

These jews you speak of are just Khazarians which hide behind Judaism.
Remember that Judaism is a religion and not a race/ethnicity.

I think Judaism is an ethnoreligious group.

I think there is clearly a racial aspect. A Muslim that becomes atheist does not continue to be Muslim. A Jew that becomes atheist is still a Jew.

That being said, I'm not a Nazi. I don't believe Jews are slaves to their biology or that their behavior is biologically determined.

I think the issue is spiritual.

The issue is very simple. They need to become Muslim. Islam is the correct religion.

Are the sephardic Jews Kharazarian? I have no idea.

The distinction between "it's the Jews" and "it's the Zionists" is an important one.

There is a difference.

"Right-wing" Zionism, neoconservatism is distinct from "left-wing" judeo-bolshevism.

Ilhan Omar denounces right-wing Zionism but she supports another branch of the Jewish agenda.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
The U.S. tried to intervene in on something that they had no right to do. They were interested for the oil, resources, and to finally colonize somalia.

Bush had done a speech on the New World Order and he wanted to use the situation in Somalia to show the rest of the world that the new world order worked and to show once again that without the West, Africa would be a shithole.

The movie/situation backfired on the West big time because
  • Somalis fought back compared to other Africans
  • They were met with resistance instead of a warm welcome
  • 15 yr old kids were giving the 'best military in the world' a run for their money
The U.S. were forced to pull out (take the L) and had to 'pretend' to help the situation. They never quite got over it, funded Al shabaab and other terrorists, created NGOs and other 'orgs' to help remedy clan wars (read steal minerals) and have used Somalia for their 'failed state' propaganda for the past 30+ years. Pussies.

I think Judaism is an ethnoreligious group.

I think there is clearly a racial aspect. A Muslim that becomes atheist does not continue to be Muslim. A Jew that becomes atheist is still a Jew.

That being said, I'm not a Nazi. I don't believe Jews are slaves to their biology or that their behavior is biologically determined.

I think the issue is spiritual.

The issue is very simple. They need to become Muslim. Islam is the correct religion.

Are the sephardic Jews Kharazarian? I have no idea.

The distinction between "it's the Jews" and "it's the Zionists" is an important one.

There is a difference.

"Right-wing" Zionism, neoconservatism is distinct from "left-wing" judeo-bolshevism.

Ilhan Omar denounces right-wing Zionism but she supports another branch of the Jewish agenda.
iu

This is another article describing what I am trying to convey to you.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2019/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-rothschild-khazarian-mafia/

General Asad

Also Somalia is a predominantly Muslim and a homogenous African country (a threat to a Christian country) so Somalia was/is on their radar whether Black Hawk Down happened down or not....

Tbh, the movie only gained notoriety because of the lead actor, barkhad. Not because of the contents of it. Racist losers use it to push their white supremacy centered ideologies.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The U.S. tried to intervene in on something that they had no right to do. They were interested for the oil, resources, and to finally colonize somalia.

Bush had done a speech on the New World Order and he wanted to use the situation in Somalia to show the rest of the world that the new world order worked and to show once again that without the West, Africa would be a shithole.

The movie/situation backfired on the West big time because
  • Somalis fought back compared to other Africans
  • They were met with resistance instead of a warm welcome
  • 15 yr old kids were giving the 'best military in the world' a run for their money
The U.S. were forced to pull out (take the L) and had to 'pretend' to help the situation. They never quite got over it, funded Al shabaab and other terrorists, created NGOs and other 'orgs' to help remedy clan wars (read steal minerals) and have used Somalia for their 'failed state' propaganda for the past 30+ years. Pussies.

I'm pretty sure it was due to Oil Companies already making deals with the Goverment before it's collapse and wanted to keep there rights. There is no such thing as political aid everything comes at a price , once the americans realised it was a lost cause they left the country. They didn't give a shit about rwanda why would they care about somalia?

General Asad

I'm pretty sure it was due to Oil Companies already making deals with the Goverment before it's collapse and wanted to keep there rights. There is no such thing as political aid everything comes at a price , once the americans realised it was a lost cause they left the country. They didn't give a shit about rwanda why would they care about somalia?

Aid is just sent to Somalia because it helps boosts the image of the West being helpful and sympathetic to countries that are not on par with them. Oil is not the sole reason why the West and other countries are in Somalia's affairs.

Just because they left the country physically doesn't mean they don't have other countries doing their dirty work for them.

I agree with a lot of the rest of the article, though. I do think (((they))) killed Kennedy.
Calm down my nigga. You seem to be applying the chronicles of the elders of xion. It was an hoax. Even antijewish guys like the last russian tsar knew better than relying on the Chronicles. The Tribe is not simultaneously Commie, capitalis, zionist/antizionist, neocon and peacenik
What's next they also staged WW2 and thet secrerly controlled both sides

Trending