What type of music u listen to?

I like to listen to all kind of beats hip hop, trap, hard.But I stay away from lyrics because all the time they talk abt killing, money, women, drugs, ballin bragging and etc.
what happens is when u start listening to other people they start creating things in your mind and feelings that you wasn't even thinking about. That's is like subconscious conditioning they put things in your mind .

remember your consciousness is collection of inherited influences from your environment and much what u feel, act and respond is byproduct of subconscious drive and NOT will.Thus don't be surprised with the natural outcome of continuing to listen to degenerate lyrics.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
You made some good points tho, hip hop culture is degrading :mjkkk: but I’m addicted to the fast life:jcoleno:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Electro music, Hip hop, Rnb, Pop, Reggaeton....So everything that is audible except rock but of course there are a couple heavy songs ...

I'll listen to anything that is catchy. May it be hip hop, classical, RnB, pop, trap, kpop, funk, disco, jazz, kRnB, afrobeats, Somali music, gospel music, bongo flava, dansi, taarab, reggae, pop rock, etc.

The only shit I'll never listen to is heavy metal or punk rock. It hurts my ears.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Noooooo not today..Dont know what made me forget it but damn :pacspit::pacspit:
One question: what made you like the song or do you love it because you laugh at it like me :shaq::patrice::stevej::snoop:tell me the backstory:manny:
Liban kijele is my motivation my inspiration and my coordination. Janaay janaay changed my life I haven’t stopped smiling since it dropped, whenever I feel unmotivated I think janaay janaay and feel like I’m on top of the world

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Liban kijele is my motivation my inspiration and my coordination. Janaay janaay changed my life I haven’t stopped smiling since it dropped, whenever I feel unmotivated I think janaay janaay and feel like I’m on top of the world
Say obsessed. You dont have to be shy or ashamed :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::ohhhdamn:

Trending