What type of music and artists do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
i am curious and want to know what type of music you like ? I love Lana del Ray , Asap rocky, playboi carti,Amy
Whinehouse, Lil peep, Black veil brides, jorja smith and frank Sinatra :siilaanyosmile:

so you like everything:cosbyhmm:

i dont like any particular genres/artists. if i like a song, it doesn't matter if its in a different language, genre that i've never heard off or from some obscure artist, i'll listen to that song.

right now, i'm obsessed with an old school Somali song and i recently found an emo song that i liked. these two are currently on repeat.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
so you like everything:cosbyhmm:

i dont like any particular genres/artists. if i like a song, it doesn't matter if its in a different language, genre that i've never heard off or from some obscure artist, i'll listen to that song.

right now, i'm obsessed with an old school Somali song and i recently found an emo song that i liked. these two are currently on repeat.
I explore all the genres when it comes to music

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
young thug, lil uzi, playboi carti, kid cudi, migos, lil wayne, mozart, chief keef, travis scott, lil peep, drake, ski mask the slump god, kendrick lamar, swae lee, xxxtentacion, tay k, nba youngboy and hassan aden samatar, just to name a few

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
young thug, lil uzi, playboi carti, kid cudi, migos, lil wayne, mozart, chief keef, travis scott, lil peep, drake, ski mask the slump god, kendrick lamar, swae lee, xxxtentacion, tay k, nba youngboy and hassan aden samatar, just to name a few
i dislike tayk , drake, swae lee, xxxtentacion

Jeesto

VIP
Cawaale Aadan, Maxamed Bk, Mursal Muuse, Faarax Murtiile, Axmed Budul, Cali Dhaanto, Xabad Muuse Colaad, Nimcaan Hilaac, Cabdi Hani, Abdi Holland, Lafoole:fittytousand:
I can go on:damedamn::siilaanyolaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I listen to all kinds music. The year or the language doesn't matter but if I'm cooking it's disco or 90s music always.

I use to love hiphop but haven't listen to it in years, grew out it now I listen to indie/alternative rock and sleepy alternative music
FAVS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending