What things do you want in a relationship ?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
What things would you want in a husband? I want a man who is funny,attractive,kind,romantic,God fearing and good in bed.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wallahi I feel sorry for Asian women
tenor-1,187.gif

?? Why ?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They are African,so I dont think they are tiny. Apparently Asian and Arab men are tiny that explains their racism lol.
That's not how it works lmaooo. On a average yes they're in the 5" departments but you'll see hung ones aswell just like you'll find 2" african guys.

Whats your proof? Your siblings dont count
There was research done also I've heard from various women who've been with somali guys complain how tiny they are. I'll look for the study, wait.

That's not how it works lmaooo. On a average yes they're in the 5" departments but you'll see hung ones aswell just like you'll find 2" african guys.

There was research done also I've heard from various women who've been with somali guys complain how tiny they are. I'll look for the study, wait.
Go fetch the study

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne

Apparently cadaan and latino men are the most hung,specifically German men.

What things would you want in a husband? I want a man who is funny,attractive,kind,romantic,God fearing and good in bed.
Lol hate to break it to you but you’ll rarely get all those in one. Also funny is overrated. Can’t stand guys who try to be funny and as you get older it’s whatever. Attractive it’s relative, you’ll find yourself liking men that you don’t find all that attractive purely based on their personality and quality and vice versa. Kind? I think everyone can be kind and unkind based on how they feel and esp how they feel about you. They’re are some genuinely kind people regardless of the situation in the world but it’s a rare trait. Romantic means different things to different people and different stages of life so it’s hard to determine. The rest I agree with.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Go fetch the study
This one doesnt included somalia but I'm posting to give the average worldwide, somalia is in the orange with average of 5" as you'll find out.
20210719_212104.jpg

This one they're measuring in centimetres so 12.90 will be 5"
nintchdbpict000260563635.jpg

20210719_211432.jpg

Here's another one that says 14.2 centimetres
So 5.5

Hey everybody's different but seeing a 8 or 9" somali or Horner guy is not common, blame it on the eurasian admixture
tenor-1,192.gif

flexible women who is isn't cold hearted who sees the values of being submissive in a relationship but not in every case.

1. Im extremely good coock because I have been living alone since I was 17. If she can coock she is gold.

2 She makes sure my pipe is empty

She knows when to give me space

This one doesnt included somalia but I'm posting to give the average worldwide, somalia is in the orange with average of 5" as you'll find out.
View attachment 193977

View attachment 193973
View attachment 193978

So 5.5

Hey everybody's different but seeing a 8 or 9" somali or Horner guy is not common, blame it on the eurasian admixture
View attachment 193980
Aw naw this some bull :mjcry:

View attachment 193977

View attachment 193973
View attachment 193978

So 5.5

View attachment 193980
I don't believe it there should be more study done cuz I'm hung af and proud of it :shaq:

Trending

Latest posts