What the Arabs/Turks REALLY want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they want?

I think they’re looking for profits that’s all.

But why?

Because they see Somalia easy to easier to compete and do business than other countries.

You see, the Arabs/Turks are bad at business, they can’t take intense competition such as in European and Asian countries.

They can’t innovate and work in complex business environments.

Big corps need to do marketing, costumer surveys, forecasting, compete for contracts, engage with complex bureaucracies

Turks/Arabs want a quicker route to profits.

Turks wants a docile audience such as the Somalis to watch their soap operas.

UAE wants to sell crappy cheap goods to a a country that spends dollars.

They know contracts are not competitive, that’s how UAE has signed lots of agreements lately.

It has nothing to do with Arab/Turk ingenuity, it’s the lack of imaginative innovation and avoidance of tough competition.

If the Arab could he would drill for oil and sell it for 100dollars a barrel, but he has to look outside.

And what route does he take?

The easy route.

I expect Saudi Arabia to enter too, they will try selling us crappy goods because they lack innovation like his brothers.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
:cosbyhmm: I’m also very curious... but if it’s other form of colonazation and they can successfully form a TurkeySomaliland I’m all for it! right now we ain’t got shit to lose!
:mjcry:

:cosbyhmm: I’m also very curious... but if it’s other form of colonazation and they can successfully form a TurkeySomaliland I’m all for it! right now we ain’t got shit to lose!
:mjcry:

They could be buying assets cheaper then its true value.

Competition for gov contracts is of important focus because they span decades.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
They could be buying assets cheaper then its true value.

Competition for gov contracts is of important focus because they span decades.
They can do what they want right now Somalia is a naked prostiute on the streets compared to other nations. When you’re out of the game you out! You just have to accept it sis
:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.