What strange food addiction do you have ?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Some would argue that white bread is worse than sourdough bread as the former is more refined aka worse nutrient profile, has more phytic acid, has more gluten, and isn't fermented making it more difficult to digest.
@romanzolanski was referring a regular white artisan bread which isn't a sourdough. All refined breads aren't healthy even the enriched ones as they can easily spike insulin level since they have no fiber.

mrlog

VIP
I buy mines from Whole Foods. I’m not a huge bread person so I buy once every 4 months. You can call in the morning and tell them to set aside a freshly baked one and grab it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok there is a whole food downtown
Right next to the gym that I pay for but hardly go. The irony

mrlog

VIP
@romanzolanski was referring a regular white artisan bread which isn't a sourdough. All refined breads aren't healthy even the enriched ones as they can easily spike insulin level since they have no fiber.

what type of bread is healthy.
I am 230 pounds and huff and puff just to take the bins out.
Help me sensei

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
what type of bread is healthy.
I am 230 pounds and huff and puff just to take the bins out.
Help me sensei
breads made from whole grains are healthy but I'll recommend for you to restrict all carbs from your diet until you get down to a healthy weight. You are obese sxb

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I don't know much about the difference between commercial white bread vs artisan white bread. Some people believe that the artisan label is a gimmick (since does an artisan make it, is the fermentation longer, does it really have fewer chemicals, and is it more nutrient-dense than regular cadaan bread)? I don't know.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I don't know much about the difference between commercial white bread vs artisan white bread. Some people believe that the artisan label is a gimmick (since does an artisan make it, is the fermentation longer, does it really have fewer chemicals, and is it more nutrient-dense than regular cadaan bread)? I don't know.

As for refined carbs, I don't even eat grains be they whole, gluten-free, or baked in as flours and used in other food products.
You must be healthy as a horse. I will one day restrict a lot of food from my diet but not anytime soon 😆😆😆

I love nuts mainly pecans, cashews, tahini and hazelnuts. These specific nuts are pricey so I make my own nut butter at home and spread them on cinnamon bread, croissant or bananas. I can easily go through a half a jar of pecan butter in a day. That alone is like 1500 cal 😬😬
I also love and have a large appetite for bananas but I have met people who love bananas. On the other hand, I haven't met anyone who's addicted to nut butter.

View attachment 192722
Coffee Coffee Coffee

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Dates dipped with peanut butter! That is my bad habit. On the other hand I don't buy sugar, I stopped using sugar 4 years ago.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You must be healthy as a horse. I will one day restrict a lot of food from my diet but not anytime soon 😆😆😆

There is always room for improvement. TBH most people alter their lifestyle because the incentive to change is greater than the challenges and inconveniences associated with changing.

Trending

Latest posts