What sort of questions usually trip you up on an interview ? And which ones are must always b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Anyway I hate the "what are your weaknesses?" it's stupid and yields no information whatsoever

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lmfao that IS what everyone says

why the f*ck would i honestly answer that question?

"yeah i'm hella crude sometimes and have a resting -face like you've never seen. hire me, brother"

:mjlol:

nah what you usually get is "i work too much" or "i take things too seriously sometimes"

things that can only be a negative in your personal life, but resonate in a professional setting. trick question wayee.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
the funny part is when you work at a place long enough, are too valuable to the workforce, and know the boss on a personal level...and they finally see your true colours but can't do shit

so you start coming in to work in pajamas and shit and they just looking at you reminiscing about all those lies you told them :russ:

one of my boys has been coming into work legit an hour and a half late for like three years but he's so good at his job they just ain't kicked him out :lolbron:

i pray i find a position like that. not to abuse it, but more to enjoy my job security.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I hate the, What do you do in your spare time? question.

1474069080663.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why should we hire you?

Because I really want to flip burgers over a pan and get that minimum wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts