What should a woman have before marriage?

Why are some men of this generation of men always competing and complaining about women? Are competing with us for the attention of other men?

Back in the day, a man wouldn't expect her to have anything, but be from a good family, practising, good valuesand good looking from his perspective. Now that women do actually work, drive with some even having homes of their own, they're complaining. Very feminine behavior indeed.

Why are some men of this generation of men always competing with women? Are they competing with us for the attention of other men?

Back in the day, a man wouldn't expect her to have anything, but be from a good family, practising, good valuesand good looking from his perspective. Now that women do actually work, drive with some even having homes of their own, they're complaining. Very feminine behavior indeed.
Women are competing with men, get that right :yousmart:

Xaruun

VIP
Back in the day, a man wouldn't expect her to have anything, but be from a good family, practising, good valuesand good looking from his perspective.
Some of the women who make these demands don’t have any of the qualities you listed.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
tenor.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
She got to have the 666

She must have the a six pack, six figure salary and fit a size 6 dress.

Jk
:drakekidding:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Honestly it seems like that you may need to take a fresh walk outside, how long have you been indoors for.
Jheeze not this thread again
I would swear this dude @Snacks is the reincarnation of @Wervelwind.