What role would you assume to help somalia develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my young and ambitious somalis, i assure you that we all want a homeland that is stable and developed that we can retreat to when the west no longer feels like home. However change can never come about without us the youth of the nation taking action and taking the reigns over from the older generation who have failed us. What role would you take up back home in order to help drive the economy?

I myself will inherit some land from my family and will try to invest in building some restaurants and hotels and if i am granted immense wealth i would build schools and libraries. I too am interested in mining resources if my region elders would allow me access to our rich lands, as i will employ all the workers in my region. No more qabil nepotism all somalis are welcome as employees to work for me, i will however have a strict vetting and background check to ensure non of my employees have Al-shabaab ties. I also believe that somalia needs some car factories and other agricultural food factories. There are 14 million of us in the world and yet half just live lazily in western countries, if you guys are content with mediocrity and humiliation then pray for me this ramadan to succeed and i will walk down this path myself. There is no excuse!! my uncle opened a taxi company by himself with no qualifications, could you imagine that!! a lone geeljire in a foreign country who barely knew english when he came and yet i see many young geeljire who would rather play thugs in the hood. Blaming low iq and misfortune will keep us in perpetual failure, we are natural business men and all a geeljire needs in this world is ambition. Hope my ramblings influence someone on this site.;)

kitchener_2634167b.jpg

All the Somalis in the west need to come together, create an army and invade Somalia. We will first demolish Al-Shabaab and destroy the weak Somali army. We will overthrow the useless government and create a New Democratic state giving human freedoms. We will put in place secular leaders and have a law which states that a couple cannot produce more than two children.

That's a good start.

To improve the agricultural sector I’d introduce new crops such as rice. There’s absolutely no reason for us to be importing many of the produce that’s in our cuisine when our soil is suitable to grow especially when famines are man made.

However since my career is in STEM I’d want to help build technology sector. We already have impressive telecommunications with fiber optics. Have education system focus on STEM and trade careers to rebuild and create infrastructure.

Alsp develop clean energy. Forgot gasoline and take advantage of the solar and wind power. We could easily have enough energy for the whole nation and then have more to sell to neighboring countries. Also join the East African free trade organization to boost local buisness and friendly relations with neighboring countries.

When a nation is economically stable people are less to turn to organizations like AS. They will eventually die out from U.S drones, SNA, and AIMSON attacks.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i was considering helping create some local businesses to create some more jobs for People .

This is long term but if I accomplished my career goal of becoming a doctor I am really interested in going back to Somalia and teaching some students about medicine.

I recall short video I found on YouTube where a doctor went back to Somalia after living in Europe for like 20 years and created a hospital. One of her complaints were that some of the doctors weren't properly trained at all. Misdiagnosed and etc.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
there are some former military combat medics that go around teaching civilians, police officers, and life guards life saving techniques they can perform on spot without the need of a doctor.
There a few somewhere in Texas I know of that sometimes go over seas to teach their techniques.

I was considering sending some of the instructors to Somalia to teach some do the farmers and nomads that live farm from hospital some very useful life saving techniques.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Oil business I intend on bringing companies from overseas to dig out the oil stashed in Somalia that Is just rooting on the ground while people starve. My goal is to create honest plan that woulw lift everyone from poverty and make me rich as well.

medicinal industry needs some fat cash, i wouldnt mind splashing cash into more easily accessible medicine and build some facilities where fresh young doctors who finished their degrees go there and act like a general practition clinic.

also somewhere for mothers to give birth safely to their kids.

heck even have local midwifery per village

Oil business I intend on bringing companies from overseas to dig out the oil stashed in Somalia that Is just rooting on the ground while people starve. My goal is to create honest plan that woulw lift everyone from poverty and make me rich as well.
Good idea bro. Just as easily as geeljires came together to make this chaotic site we know as sspot a possibility, I hope in future that the brightest young geeljires will come together to form a Exodus association like the Jews did. If anything the Jews showed that if you can get a rich minority of your race backing you and wait for the perfect time that any desolate nation can be ressurected. We have quite a few entrepreneurs that I could pitch this idea to for funding. Hell if we could even rent a revenue and have the youngest Somalis world wide attend to address the issues we face back home and to gather solutions it would be a dream come true. We could have our own Somali united nations. Why is it that all these ajnabi nations plot against us while we have no sanctity? where Somalis can meet to discuss their problems without being labelled terrorists and al-shabaab supporters. A light joke, however a united Somali population spells big problems for the powers at be, wake up and smell the roses you silly qabilists there is more at stake here than "much qabil" if you read a book called confessions of a British spy you will note quickly how the British plotted to destroy the ottoman empire. The same is applied to our country more ppl stand to gain from seeing, us lose than to see us succeed. I am not saying it's all a conspiracy and that we should give up, rather this is like our own game of thrones we have the power to decide our own destiny.They only manipulated us like pawns, we suffered the same as the ottomans they caused brothers to fight brothers like they always do and we fell for it. It's time we stopped being pawns and started breathing down their necks. We have the next 100yrs to educate ourselves and our children and to try to better ourselves, hell Israel was built in 78yrs the only thing that separates us from them is our hatred for one another, the Jews are all united and had support from their successful entrepreneurs, what do our rich do? Our own government robs us and we do nothing. I have preached and leave you with this ultimatum, either we stop being lazy as a ppl and unite or we will be overwhelmed and will either be destroyed or will annihilate ourselves. I feel like MLK except..only...well...my dream will be realised. Pass this message on to every Somali you know.

:mjlol::friendhug::rejoice:

Even though I am a software engineer, I want to build the largest commercial rice farm in Somalia. The proceeds will go to help other farmers buy equipment. I don't intend on buying farm land. I will just follow a river to the point where no one is close for miles and take over it lol. While i wait for things to grow, I will teach a programming class.

In all honesty, Somalia is fucked. You might as well fully assimilate where you're at right now, because by the time somalia stabilizes, you'll be dead

In all honesty, Somalia is fucked. You might as well fully assimilate where you're at right now, because by the time somalia stabilizes, you'll be dead

Don't give up like that. 80% of the problems comes because of unemployment. Fix that and you will have people who care about the future and life and education. You will not see as many people who live for akhira.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Only a strong private sector can save Somalia.

If you want to help out then band together with other businesses until you have enough leverage and power when dealing with local warlords that impede investments.

Invite more Geeljire investors into your group until you totally overpower the corruption in your region.

Of course you have to watch out for greedy people in your group that would sell out for short term gain.

If you stick together you and other groups could slowly conquer the country with rule of law and jobs instead of bullets and dogma.

:yousmart:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
To improve the agricultural sector I’d introduce new crops such as rice. There’s absolutely no reason for us to be importing many of the produce that’s in our cuisine when our soil is suitable to grow especially when famines are man made.

However since my career is in STEM I’d want to help build technology sector. We already have impressive telecommunications with fiber optics. Have education system focus on STEM and trade careers to rebuild and create infrastructure.

Alsp develop clean energy. Forgot gasoline and take advantage of the solar and wind power. We could easily have enough energy for the whole nation and then have more to sell to neighboring countries. Also join the East African free trade organization to boost local buisness and friendly relations with neighboring countries.

When a nation is economically stable people are less to turn to organizations like AS. They will eventually die out from U.S drones, SNA, and AIMSON attacks.
Our neighbouring nations want to see us fall, we should never ally with our enemies.

I was personally leaning towards dictatorships, but they tend to fall apart in later years. I would personally be building apartments and renting them out, inshallah the situation becomes more stable so I can finally own land.

thats the voice of a person whose used to staying on the ground and being trodden on.

such a mentality will be of no benefit to your family let alone a society

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Watch this guy. Once Somalia is centralized, peaceful and stable we'll have baby steps like this. First we start of with our economy like Agriculture, Livestock and Fishery. Strengthen those three before we use our rich resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.