Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Maxay ahaayeen nijaastani

What is Ahmadi muslim, maalinba sheeko cusub
D68B2BB2-631B-4852-8D1C-1890E7A0748A.jpeg
AE1AE881-5F0C-4813-82F8-7ACC3DE1CB9D.jpeg
4692B164-A738-47E1-A11D-B089FA2046FA.jpeg

This deluded guy is worshiped by Somali now too?. That's a new low. The guy used to deny being a prophet until his followers grew large enough and he was kicked out of his house by his wife and kids

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This black guy that I used to work with was Ahmadiya. He would drink, and party in clubs and then had the nerve to ask if the meat in chipotle was halal.

He said his whole family were ahmadiya. Smh

Maxay ahaayeen nijaastani

What is Ahmadi muslim, maalinba sheeko cusub View attachment 53131View attachment 53132View attachment 53133

Ahmadis are a deviant sect that believe Gulam Ahmed is a prophet/mahdi

They run the best propaganda game of any religious organisation bar none. They are converting cadaans and madows en masse to worship their false prophet.

If you see "we are peaceful", "love not hate" etc. statements 9/10 its an ahamdi.

Last edited:
Ahmadis are a deviant sect that believe Gulam Ahmed is a prophet/mahdi

They run the best propaganda game of any religious organisation bar none. They are converting cadaams en masse to worship their false prophet.

If you see "we are peaceful", "love not hate" etc. statements 9/10 its an ahamdi.

They have a somali oday on their channel who is a drunk turned sheikh lol

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am not surprised by anything anymore. You will find Somalis from every religion, forget about deviant sects that claim Islam. I am more shocked to see a Somali my age who prays 5 times a day. These are the dangerous times we are living in. Our time is numbered on this Earth so who will use it wisely? Very few but it is my duty to say this as a reminder so I can get my ajar. I know none will follow it because you are more interested in this Dunya. It is very hard to walk down the street anymore due to how much the mind and body and the soul has been corrupted. It makes me weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending