What new game are you excited for?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
What new game are you excited for this year?
I can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077. It an open-world sci-fi game where you can fully customize your character and just go nutz. It is set to drop sometime at the end of this year

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The one where the xalimos plug their controllers into my heart and play with it :mjlol:

Final fantasy lookin good

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Mount and blade bannerlords. The witcher 4, I don't give a f*ck that it will be a long time until that happens. Bully, and gta 6

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Mount and blade bannerlords. The witcher 4, I don't give a f*ck that it will be a long time until that happens. Bully, and gta 6
Bannerlord is coming out this month, I can just see myself binging that for weeks lmao

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What new game are you excited for this year?
I can't wait to play Cyberpunk 2077. It an open-world sci-fi game where you can fully customize your character and just go nutz. It is set to drop sometime at the end of this year

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been delayed. For me i can't wait for the ps4 exclusive ghosts of tsushima. Also i heard gta 6 is on the way for next gen and a new elder scrolls.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Got the ps4 plus with 2 games on sale last year, starting to regret it with the ps5 coming out so soon. Ghosts of Tsushima looks really cool, I cant wait to play it.
No way i'm getting them on the day they release. I'll just wait two years and sell my ps4 and xbox one to get them.

For now imma chill with the consoles i have and build a gaming pc.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
No way i'm getting them on the day they release. I'll just wait two years and sell my ps4 and xbox one to get them.

For now imma chill with the consoles i have and build a gaming pc.
I was thinking about trading in my ps4 for the ps5, but it might be better to hold off on that since they'll be backwards compatible

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I was thinking about trading in my ps4 for the ps5, but it might be better to hold off on that since they'll be backwards compatible
That's what i'm saying. Don't spend above your means. Wait 2 yrs and they will be cheap, it will go down from £500 to £250 on ebay.

After that they won't update it for 7 yrs.

Trending

Latest posts