What Men Are You Attracted To?

What men are you into. I was discussing this with a friend last night who said she would never date Asian men. I found it strange because she is half Asian, but then I realized I was being a hypocrite since I don’t like Somali men either :ftw9nwa:

Of course black men are my weakness :it0tdo8: :it0tdo8:

After that I have a thing for Latin and Middle Eastern men. Tan skin and brown hair :it0tdo8:

Cadaan men are alright if they have darker features. I don’t really like light hair and blue eyes are creepy to me :zhqjlmx:

Hindi iyo indhoyar = :vqbuyv0:

Somali men through and through. Nothing is better for me than my own race.
Girl have you seen Somali men? I need a man with sex appeal that’ll give it to me good. Ain’t no skinny Abdi gonna do that :ftw9nwa:

I hope you’re joking. I can’t even think of Somali men sexually:susp:

halwa

✨🌙
Girl have you seen Somali men? I need a man with sex appeal that’ll give it to me good. Ain’t no skinny Abdi gonna do that :ftw9nwa:

Have you lost your marbles? :kodaksmiley: I was talking about the overall treatment not about what you’re talking about.

Besides, I was being serious. Somali men through and through. I hope you’re joking though. I will give you the benefit of the doubt :birdman:

Have you lost your marbles? :kodaksmiley: I was talking about the overall treatment not about what you’re talking about.

Besides, I was being serious. Somali men through and through. I hope you’re joking though. I will give you the benefit of the doubt :birdman:
Lol what else is there to consider? Sexual chemistry is very important. But I’m actually surprised to find most Xalimos being so pro-Somali men on this site. Most Somali girls that I talk to have told me about their attraction to West African descendant black men.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol what else is there to consider? Sexual chemistry is very important. But I’m actually surprised to find most Xalimos being so pro-Somali men on this site. Most Somali girls that I talk to have told me about their attraction to West African descendant black men.

Do you like men from the Balkan peninsula?

Tukraq

VIP

Why do you keep saying skinny like that’s a bad thing? Most men and women nowadays are obese, everyone knows skinny is better for men

Tukraq

VIP
West African? :gucciwhat::mjlol::drakelaugh:I thought by black you meant AA, why in the world would you think they would be attracted to west Africans :lolbron:

West African? :gucciwhat::mjlol::drakelaugh:I thought by black you meant AA, why in the world would you think they would be attracted to west Africans :lolbron:
Esattamente! :vqbuyv0:

Also the average AA male does not reflect the heavily positive promoted images of their celeb counterparts who 9/10 date out anyways:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

i don’t kn
i don’t know one that goes for West africans loool don’t listen to this weirdo bro, out of like 100 times i’ve seen her mentioning somali dudes it’s always putting them down and praising madows lmao

6,3 , timo jilac, bloody hench

VixR

Veritas
Nothing wrong with the looks of Somali guys. I get it bc I was the same way.

But actually, there’s quite a few attractive ones. The problem with narrowing it down to Somali is crickets, bc it’s a small pool and many of them aren’t on the right track. When you open it up to non-Somalis who’re attractive, intelligent, and where the chemistry is there, it just widens the field by a ton, and suddenly you have options. It’s easy to find just any Somali guy. But if you actually have standards, good luck finding one.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Somali guys have such beautiful smiles and eyes, can’t resist. After that I’d say most likely asian? Don’t really see myself being with anyone who’s not East African though for the most part.