What major and minor signs genuinly scares you?

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
You have to pick one minor sign and one major sign.

Minor signs: When knowledge wil be taken away and instead be replaced with ignorance

Major signs: Dajjal as he will even convince a muslim to follow him, he won't spear anyone and will do anything to get people to follow him, if you don't he will make you starve. That is a great trial I hope my ancestors don't go through.

Minor sign: The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

Major sign: Yajuj and Majuj I don't want be eaten by them so I hope it happens when I'm not longer Alive ๐Ÿ’€

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Minor sign: The nations of the Earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit at a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea".

Major sign: Yajuj and Majuj I don't want be eaten by them so I hope it happens when I'm not longer Alive ๐Ÿ’€
is kind of happening now ever since Syrians flooded Europe. And now that social media is enabling haye speech and misinformation about Muslims and Islam this will get many people to develop hate and start an attack spree, this is why I am leaving to a muslim country soon.

Yajuuj and Majuuj will only target disbelievers or those sk called muslims that aren't practising. Everyone else will be at a top mountain with Issa being protected by Allah

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The sun rising from the west is scary imagine seeing it and recognising that the gates of mercy has been closed. The feeling of regret would be immense on that day.

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
The sun rising from the west is scary imagine seeing it and recognising that the gates of mercy has been closed. The feeling of regret would be immense on that day.

Very true and it will happen so unexpectedly you could be getting ready to shower and BAM you see the sun rise from the west. But lucky for us this won't happen anytime soon since the euphrates exposing mountains of gold hasn't occurred yet nor has Imam Mahdi even born yet.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
3.When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa). (Global warming in the west)

4.When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours. (time passing quickly absolutely terrifies me as it is happening right now)

7.When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring. (modern day Europe where women hate to have kids)

20.Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments. (look at the satanic movie and music industry)

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
3.When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa). (Global warming in the west)

4.When the length of days is stretched, i.e. a journey of a few days is covered in a matter of hours. (time passing quickly absolutely terrifies me as it is happening right now)

7.When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring. (modern day Europe where women hate to have kids)

20.Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments. (look at the satanic movie and music industry)
also look at the latest invention tiktok which is harming the ummah like no other media platform has ever done. If tiktok is worse what's next to come? scary

My g I'm already practicing my Tekken skills so when that bug fat ogre Dajjal comes along I am prepared and all he'll see is a big fat K.O on his screen.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
My g I'm already practicing my Tekken skills so when that bug fat ogre Dajjal comes along I am prepared and all he'll see is a big fat K.O on his screen.
How is that going to work when the mc is called.

Devil jin
IMG_2597.jpeg