What made Farmajoo Flip or Lose it today?

00571421:3cf38d410d250847755f7c185f83255a:arc614x376:w735:us1.jpg

Was it his access to the central bank being denied. Or was it the election results in Hiishebelle. Or was it the changes made to the Somali military. Why did Farmajoo lose it?

Somalia's central bank refused to give money requested by Farmajoo. Officers loyal to Farmajoo were refused funds but those loyal to the PM were given as much money as they needed.

Why does it matter about todays request by Farmajoo about Roble when Roble already controls the countries finance. How can Farmajoo remove Roble when he admits that Roble is more powerful than him and has closed his bank accounts.

This made Farmajoo more angry about what happened in Hiirsbelle, the lack of money and the success of Musa Suudi and others. Farmajoo is finished and I am happy for it. He won't even be a candidate.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Roble went from being a traitor to savior. Kheyre went from being a traitor to one of the leaders of the opposition. I wouldn’t get my hopes up that anything tangible will come out of this shit show because they’re all in this together.

All that had an effect on his latest meltdown . Freezing the central bank , splitting fahad the dirty Qatari boorso and farmajo is what made his latest meltdown .
Fahad has been away from Somalia few weeks now and dont look like hes returning to Aden adde airport .
He has been in Ethiopia the last few days

cow

VIP
while Rooble was in the marfish chewing qaad. president Farmaajo for the last 4 years was building an army

Trending

Latest posts