WHAT KIND OF A MIND DO U HAVE 2 ROAM AROUND MOGADISHU as a high ranking official with no guard ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
AUN him and his mother who was killed in 2017.

Have you seen some of the videos? They casually walk up and then shoot them in the head point blank

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN him and his mother who was killed in 2017.

Have you seen some of the videos? They casually walk up and then shoot them in the head point blank

I’ve watched it and that’s of a more the reason I wouldn’t wanna hold any position in that hell-hole. How long can you keep your guards up? They have false sense of peace because that’s what Mogadishu does to you but that’s exactly what they want you to feel

Saalax Bidaar

I’ve watched it and that’s of a more the reason I wouldn’t wanna hold any position in that hell-hole. How long can you keep your guards up? They have false sense of peace because that’s what Mogadishu does to you but that’s exactly what they want you to feel

True the only way to stay alive if you are government official is to be isolated in the green zone

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True the only way to stay alive if you are government official is to be isolated in the green zone

Green zones worked in Iraq because the Iraqis are even headed people that have no impulsive behavior. The Somali has a fatalistic attitude to danger. He assumes that he is in a safe moment. Does not appreciate the enemy’s reach. Does not appreciate the place he is at. For the assassins it is like hunting an antelope in the Serengeti

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hehhe, its because he was not from a powerful tribe he was Ayubb, the laangaab of Isaaq no protection

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hehhe, its because he was not from a powerful tribe he was Ayubb, the laangaab of Isaaq no protection

ALLLAH! Alllah! He was Issaq :dwill::dwill:

How are you gonna leave a peaceful place and place yourself in harm’s way where you are unfamiliar with the plotting happening around you. I bet it wasn’t even El-kebab and a dude underneath him wanted to come up. :francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN....
He was so young

2019221636863051620702871voa.png

Saalax Bidaar

ALLLAH! Alllah! He was Issaq :dwill::dwill:

How are you gonna leave a peaceful place and place yourself in harm’s way where you are unfamiliar with the plotting happening around you. I bet it wasn’t even El-kebab and a dude underneath him wanted to come up. :francis:

He is confusing it with the Supreme Court Chief Justice Baashe Yusuf who is Ayuub.

@TekNiKo

Check your info sxb

Saalax Bidaar

Who has a website? Al Shabab?
:gucciwhat:

You've actually got to be kidding me.

:nahgirl: iga daa, I don't want to see fellow Somalis getting murdered. I don't want to be desensitized to the murder of my people.

Yh I don’t know how fckers do it. They have an actual website where they upload all their activity whether it is training, lectures, assasinations, suicide missions, combat missions

All in crisp HD

I watch it over a bowl of cereal as People brains splatter

Yh I don’t know how fckers do it. They have an actual website where they upload all their activity whether it is training, lectures, assasinations, suicide missions, combat missions

All in crisp HD

I watch it over a bowl of cereal as People brains splatter
Sxb. Sadeexada xaraf iiska ilaali. Miyaadan dalka ku nooqanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts