What I've realised in the last few years (Deep thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the whole thing before you comment

Growing up as a male kid in the West, I was exposed to a shitton of sexualised images and films. My first was prolly Britney Spears' Toxic on MTV, and from there outwards I'd sometimes find in Immigrant grocery stores, which I am as heavily repulsed by, and sex was brought up early, and ALOT, in school. But during this time the most I'd do was look as some boobies on the Internet. Of course I had to do it on the family computer and my father found the history log, but berated my brother for it instead of miskeen little me.

Fast forward a few years and I'm now 15. This is when I went from normal to fucked up. At this time I entered into a phase where all I was obsessed with was being cool and getting pussy. I started drinking some alcohol, albeit only weak cider and only for a small period of time, and started going out late into night much more often. I even at some point got in contact with the local drug community, but that was thankfully only briefly and I did not do any drugs I couldn't handle.

So after a month or two of this phase I met a girl that was in the same phase and lost my virginity to her. After this my ego was bloated to the point of no return and I would try to get into any chicks pants, with varying degrees of success. I also tried stronger alcohol, like Vodka and such. I was basically a manslut and a gaal:francis::4uzpnkt:

So this phase continued on for a little while, mainly because I never got any consequences from it. Even though I may have broken some hearts, mine never got broken because honestly, I didn't have one to begin with. I also never saw a drop in school grades, and was still able to cruise through school thanks to early parental involvement aswell as being somewhat naturally gifted at maths, curiosity and public speaking.

But the phase eventually died, as I became more aware of who I was becoming. I now despise everything about it. Right now my life is back on track, my social life is good aswell as my grades. I have realised that the Western "getting pussy" lifestyle always turns out to be meaningless, and I'd rather want someone who loves me and who I can love, without judging her based on appearance solely.

Anyways I can't get any sleep as my rhythm is fucked up so thought I'd just post this. I know this won't apply to many but If there's one person who can find any help in this it's worth it. I always had Somali brothers and sisters who have guided me and given me advice, and I appreciate every single one to the fullest.
My life plan is simply to finish school, stay focused on what I want to do and Inshallah find someone I can love, and hopefully that someone can is a xalimo I can bring home to hooyo & aabe

This thread is me reflecting upon my past and is ofc more serious than my other threads which are mainly for fun and keeping activity on here going, so no need to point that out.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm rooting for you adeer, learn from your mistakes and rise above that. Make your mum proud and live an honourable life

I'm rooting for you adeer, learn from your mistakes and rise above that. Make your mum proud and live an honourable life
Wallahi just a month ago I bought Hooyo some $50 flowers, in purple too which is her favorite colour:mjcry:I love her to hell and back, and I'm happy she never saw how I was. She still cooks an extra large meal for me when I do good in school or something else:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

You must find a girl like you. Not a virgin girl as it would be unfair to her. You must find a "loose" girl.

But I'm pleased that you're happy

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
first thing is first, if you want that xalimo, then there is no hopefully. scower this fucking world until you find her, fam.

:salute:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
you were born into a sexually liberated country, fam. the cards were stacked against you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The hypocrisy with you men is unbelievable, if a girl wrote this, she would have been lynched, made memes about and her father would have been disrespected.

@Discontinous I'm proud of you kiddo. You realized that you were in a low place and you pulled yourself together. Make your mom proud, finish school and buy her a ticket so she can travel the world. I also hope you learned from your mistakes. Nobody is perfect, we are all human beings who will make mistakes. Work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

The hypocrisy with you men is unbelievable, if a girl wrote this, she would have been lynched, made memes about and her father would have been disrespected.

@Discontinous I'm proud of you kiddo. You realized that you were in a low place and you pulled yourself together. Make your mom proud, finish school and buy her a ticket so she can travel the world. I also hope you learned from your mistakes. Nobody is perfect, we are all human beings who will make mistakes. Work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Thanks for the kind words sis <3 Insh'Allah will do

Status
Not open for further replies.