What I've noticed about somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abaayo take the internet with a pinch of salt and move on, you are like the first person i have seen take the internet seriously.
:snoop:

When a person shows who they are believe them the first time.

The form of communication does not change that, even if they delude themself to playing a character.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This exactly wallaahi :noneck:

I need to get used to people being rude af in Somaliland. They don’t wait for their turn, when you ask something to the shop owner they don’t even look at you, charge you more money because you’re from outside, no please or thank you :faysalwtf: This makes you act like them because otherwise people will walk over you :yacadiim:

Yes Somaliland is crazy people have 0 manners its even worse during night thats why I always carry a steel Rod

they're frikkin rude lol!
:chrisfreshhah:
Or should i say in the west they would be considered rude, but among each other its normal
:mjlol:
They will snap their fingers at waiters in resturants
:pachah1:
And when walking in to a store they will throw the money at the desk while they are talking on te phone, and not even paying attention
:russ:
And they will insult you in your face, while smiling, and to them
Its completely normal
:pachah1:
No wonder people hate us
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

LOL I have not met any somali that do that yet. maybe to themselves not to other people from other countries they're on their best behavior with those LOL

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Yes Somaliland is crazy people have 0 manners its even worse during night thats why I always carry a steel Rod

Relax sxb, people may have bad manners, but they wouldn't
Beat you randomly
:whoa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Relax sxb, people may have bad manners, but they wouldn't
Beat you randomly
:whoa:
Sxb Theres alot of ciyaal suuq up to no good at night this one time me and my friend were outside a restaurant waiting for our friend who was inside than comes a group of teenagers 8 guys they opened our Doors and one Guy tried to yank the keys from the ignition other people intervened saying its just kids

Since that day I always carry a metal bar aint no way im fighting a group 5 on my own since they got number advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending