What Islamic channels do you watch ?

NasirAlHanbali. I have met the person behind the channel in real life. I met him before I knew he had a YouTube channel.

I think I've watched almost every video on there and I recommend people to watch the videos on there. NasirAlHanbali has had a huge influence on how I understand Islam. Not just the videos but things I learned from him directly. He really has a lot of knowledge, he isn't just a person who does YouTube. He is a person who has knowledge who happens to have a YouTube channel, he isn't just some YouTube person like people might think.

I think a lot of what he's addressed is very important in terms of correctly understanding Islam.

Garaad diinle

 
I watch iqraa and al-risala but they've changed form what they use to be and they're not the same. I also watch a channel called mecca. What i usually do is change channels until i come across an islamic lecture but nowadays i simply watch them online.

Channels like Scholarly Subtitles are great for learning from people of knowledge even if you don't know Arabic, there's some smaller channels of ustadhs that are also really helpful like Muhammad bin Abdilwali and Ilyas Aidarus. The key is to ensure they're upon the correct methodology and after that inshallah you should be able to a lot of benefit from them.

Trending

Latest posts