What is your taste seriously?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is noticed ,many Somali brothers that like black women all have one thing in commonn waa wada jileec iyo skinny walle one friend I have waa Somali only thing he is attracted too waa Black girls man calls me racist because I don't find female with peppercorn hair and manly face attractive but with big booty . Who cares about the big booty when her face waa foolxumo for me the girl at least has to has a cute.face feel me.

What is your taste guys let me know.

East African gyal. Preferably Eritrean/habesha. They have better facial features imo. Xaimos still have that SSA facial/bone structure and weird body (lmaooo) if u know what I mean. Eris/Ethios have more Caucasoid faces. lmao. Just my preference

Other than that, Latinas and Mediterraneans (Italy, Greece, etc). NA could be included.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
East African gyal. Preferably Eritrean/habesha. They have better facial features imo. Xaimos still have that SSA facial/bone structure and weird body (lmaooo) if u know what I mean. Eris/Ethios have more Caucasoid faces. lmao. Just my preference

Other than that, Latinas and Mediterraneans (Italy, Greece, etc). NA could be included.

You aren't Somali. Somalis have some of the sharpest features in the Horn, a lot softer and less angular. Making them appear more feminine in profile.

Somalis are one Ethnic group. And I've seen plenty of Ethiosemetic and Cushitic non-Somalis that present as highly Omotic in features and/or hair texture. Don't take offense as I realize you might belong to these groups.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Waaqo,

A lot of the Somalis I know have stunning features better than caucasoids (the term sounds tumourous). We inhabit parallel worlds. :nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP
Is noticed ,many Somali brothers that like black women all have one thing in commonn waa wada jileec iyo skinny walle one friend I have waa Somali only thing he is attracted too waa Black girls man calls me racist because I don't find female with peppercorn hair and manly face attractive but with big booty . Who cares about the big booty when her face waa foolxumo for me the girl at least has to has a cute.face feel me.

What is your taste guys let me know.
are you talking African women like west and central Africa? or AA's? who can have a varying level of caucasian blood, id agree with you if you meant recent west African migrants to Belgium as I don't find them attractive, and whats wrong with being skinny as a guy?

Tukraq

VIP
upload_2019-9-24_15-27-6.jpeg

superthumb.jpg

the looks are slightly different to me too, as I've told @Waaqo of Punt before but whats better is subjective, as both can be stunning

Tukraq

VIP
Not all Habeshas look like that. Many look like fugly peasants.
top one is habesha bottom somali, but yeah there personally not my type either, but they seem to be Waaqo of Punt type, he should relocate though as I've told him before, London habeshas don't seem to like somalis

I've been told I have exquisite taste in women. I am interested in this type for now, but I'd like to find a golden skinned somali queen with these features in the future for settling down kkkk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
To answer the OP question, I find that I’m dating someone, it’s bc they’re super interesting and intelligent, and yeah, looks are important, but it isn’t linear. They have had completely different looks, but attractive in their own right.

Some people look like they’re dating “a type” from the outside looking in, but I don’t think I have one.

Plus, for girls, it’s different, bc it’s more or less sifting through what pursues you, so it’s more common for a guy to have a type.

I also like me a golden-skinned, blue-eyed Somali king for settling down.

I got the golden-skin part down, but no blue eyes. And I will not wear contacts to satisfy your desires.

As for me settling down with a white woman, it wouldn't be a preference of mine since I want my children to be cultured by their mother on their history and a white girl wouldn't really be able to do that.

VixR

Veritas
I got the golden-skin part down, but no blue eyes. And I will not wear contacts to satisfy your desires.

As for me settling down with a white woman, it wouldn't be a preference of mine since I want my children to be cultured by their mother on their history and a white girl wouldn't really be able to do that.

Why can’t you culture them on their history?

What you really want is a white girl to settle down with, but you’re hard-pressed to admit it somehow, and it’s your kids and supposed history-teacher Somali wife that’ll pay for it. I would’ve qashined you for that spoiler, but evidently there’s no qashins anymore.

Why can’t you culture them on their history?

What you really want is a white girl to settle down with, but you’re hard-pressed to admit it somehow, and it’s your kids and supposed history-teacher Somali wife that’ll pay for it. I would’ve qashined you for that spoiler, but evidently there’s no qashins anymore.