What is your single favorite human invention?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you could pick one ,what is the best thing ever made/done by humans that you appreciate the most?

Me: the internet :rejoice: :wow1:

Take everything away from me and I wouldn't miss it all.:yousmart:

What’s with all these simple answers oof fear Allah the Internet has done a lot for the world fam and it’s used by billions of people worldwide millions of people have also helped develop it the internet has changed business, education, government, healthcare, it’s also replaced books which means less trees are being cut which means more oxygen look at this photo of Bill Gates next to 330,000 peices of paper but that small disk has more knowledge then that paper the internet has saved more paper, trees, and money and much more

1603073674330.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s with all these simple answer oof fear Allah the Internet has done a lot for the world fam and it’s used by billions of people worldwide millions of people have also helped develop it the internet has changed business, education, government, healthcare, it’s also replaced books which means less trees are being cut which means more oxygen look at this photo of Bill Gates next to 330,000 peices of paper but that small disk has more knowledge then that paper the internet has saved more paper, trees, and money

View attachment 147692
wtf did he pay for all that paper? dude must be rich af

wtf did he pay for all that paper? dude must be rich af
It was a demonstration fam one disk in his hand contained more knowledge than 330,000 pieces of paper and saved much more space imagine having the entire knowledge of the world in your hand that’s what a phone does yet we use it for memes and twitter 😩

1603074813230.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending