What is your ratio of Somali friends to ajnabi friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
1:50

I just don't see a lot of Somalis in my downtime. It used to be about 2:7 during my high school/uni days. After I started working, that shit dropped real quick man.

1:50

I just don't see a lot of Somalis in my downtime. It used to be about 2:7 during my high school/uni days. After I started working, that shit dropped real quick man.

Why do you think this is sxb? Did it happen organically or is it something you're doing on a conscious basis? For me, it's definitely the latter.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why do you think this is sxb? Did it happen organically or is it something you're doing on a conscious basis? For me, it's definitely the latter.
The former. Not a lot of Somalis in Toronto compared to other populations in general. So I just don't see them.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
2:1 use to be 10:1 but I'm struggling to meet new Somali people and having a hard time in keeping up with the ones I know compared to the non-Somalis i interact on a daily basis. It doesn't help that most of them can cancel last minute and majority of them are introvert.

Last edited:
2:1 use to be 10:1 but I'm struggling to meet new Somali people and having a hard time in keeping up with the ones I know compared to the non-Somalis i interact on a daily basis. It doesn't help that most of them can cancel last minute and majority of them are introvert.

I probably haven't befriended a Maryooley for the past 20 years or so. I don't think you're missing out on much sxb. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts