What is your opinion on this? Are these kids right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am not black.

When will Somalis stop this. We are African. Somali. That's it.
This dashiki wearing, Michael Blackson looking like booty scratcher can just shut it. He's begging at this point.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Why do I have a feeling that dude walking around in the dashiki will look back at this video in the future and feel like such a complete fool lmfao

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I am not black.

This dashiki wearing, Michael Blackson looking like booty scratcher can just shut it. He's begging at this point.

Thank you. My ethnicity is Somali. My nationality is Somali. My ancestors were Somalis. Why should I call myself a fucking color when I have a country, a culture, a history that all revolves around my ethnicity?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I am not black.

This why I don't f*ck with Somalis on twitter no more! Everyday is the same damn topic of We are black/African/Somali

Man can you envision what the future Somalis will be like extremist salafists losing what rabid mind they got left giving out fatwa left right and centre like a traffic control person giving out signals on crack :chrisfreshhah:

Somali females ooh feminist aah oo literaly waasheedey

Sissy tight jeans wearing sjwqqp lgbt supporting green peace save the whales activist three hugging inkaar qaabo :chrisfreshhah:

And the icing on the cake will be the I'm a proud hands of my body placard wielding maniacs that will be running half naked with their breasts out into the mosques

Ooh what a fantastic future aa so socdoo :chrisfreshhah:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
My Black American friends don't consider me black. We're distinct people, with a distinct culture and history. Nonetheless, we are both colored and that's about it. And wtf with the whole 'rap' or 'hip-hop' what does this have to do with somalis identifying as black, so should we claim black american culture to sound cool or something??

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Man can you envision what the future Somalis will be like extremist salafists losing what rabid mind they got left giving out fatwa left right and centre like a traffic control person giving out signals on crack :chrisfreshhah:

Somali females ooh feminist aah oo literaly waasheedey

Sissy tight jeans wearing sjwqqp lgbt supporting green peace save the whales activist three hugging inkaar qaabo :chrisfreshhah:

And the icing on the cake will be the I'm a proud hands of my body placard wielding maniacs that will be running half naked with their breasts out into the mosques

Ooh what a fantastic future aa so socdoo :chrisfreshhah:
:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::dead1::dead1::dead1:

My Black American friends don't consider me black. We're distinct people, with a distinct culture and history. Nonetheless, we are both colored and that's about it. And wtf with the whole 'rap' or 'hip-hop' what does this have to do with somalis identifying as black, so should we claim black american culture to sound cool or something??

No offense but you are Cad Cad Somali. You probably look Persian/Middle Eastern

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
We're not like the coons in the west. Soomali baynu nahay fullstop. Don't know why somali kids in the west chose to be categorized with the lowest of low in society. Black lives matter and all that b.s. war we have our own problems, dalkiina ku adkaada!!!

We're not like the coons in the west. Soomali baynu nahay fullstop. Don't know why somali kids in the west chose to be categorized with the lowest of low in society. Black lives matter and all that b.s. war we have our own problems, dalkiina ku adkaada!!!

Somali guy was shot in Arizona I believe by a cop and the #blacklivesmatter crew were marching for him.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No offense but you are Cad Cad Somali. You probably look Persian/Middle Eastern
No, I mean the term black is synonymous with Black American but for other African ethnicities they say Ghanian, Ethiopian, Somali,etc. Even my friends and neighbor told me this.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Somali guy was shot in Arizona I believe by a cop and the #blacklivesmatter crew were marching for him.

One incident sxb. We have nothing in common with AA or Jamaicans. Tbh I don't even like them. The only "madow" I get along with are other Africans :francis:

One incident sxb. We have nothing in common with AA or Jamaicans. Tbh I don't even like them. The only "madow" I get along with are other Africans :francis:

It's one incident because Somalis are tiny compared to AA.

30 million AAs vs maybe 100K Somalis and we had one dedicated march. We are overrepresented in #BlackLivesMatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts