What is your love language?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
1: Words of Affirmation

This Love Language expresses love with words that build up your partner. Verbal compliments don’t have to be complicated; the shortest and simplest praises can be the most effective.

2: Acts of Service

Your partner might have this Love Language if their motto is “Actions speak louder than words.”

This Love Language expresses itself by doing things that you know your spouse would like. Cooking a meal, doing the laundry, and picking up a prescription are all acts of service. They require some thought, time, and effort.

3: Receiving Gifts

This Love Language isn’t necessarily materialistic. It just means that a meaningful or thoughtful gift makes your partner feel appreciated and loved. Something as simple as picking up a pint of their favorite ice cream after a long work week can make a huge impact.

4: Quality Time

This Love Language is all about undivided attention. No televisions, no smartphones, or any other distractions. If this is your partner’s Love Language, they don’t just want to be included during this period of time, they want to be the center of your attention. They want their partners to look at them and them only.

5: Physical Touch

To people with this Love Language, nothing is more impactful than the physical touch of their partner. They aren’t necessarily into over-the-top PDA, but they do feel more connected and safe in a relationship by holding hands, kissing, hugging, etc.

I’m guessing the love language for most men and @Basra is Physical touch.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1: Words of Affirmation

This Love Language expresses love with words that build up your partner. Verbal compliments don’t have to be complicated; the shortest and simplest praises can be the most effective.

2: Acts of Service

Your partner might have this Love Language if their motto is “Actions speak louder than words.”

This Love Language expresses itself by doing things that you know your spouse would like. Cooking a meal, doing the laundry, and picking up a prescription are all acts of service. They require some thought, time, and effort.

3: Receiving Gifts

This Love Language isn’t necessarily materialistic. It just means that a meaningful or thoughtful gift makes your partner feel appreciated and loved. Something as simple as picking up a pint of their favorite ice cream after a long work week can make a huge impact.

4: Quality Time

This Love Language is all about undivided attention. No televisions, no smartphones, or any other distractions. If this is your partner’s Love Language, they don’t just want to be included during this period of time, they want to be the center of your attention. They want their partners to look at them and them only.

5: Physical Touch

To people with this Love Language, nothing is more impactful than the physical touch of their partner. They aren’t necessarily into over-the-top PDA, but they do feel more connected and safe in a relationship by holding hands, kissing, hugging, etc.

I’m guessing the love language for most men and @Basra is Physical touch.

What if i dont believe in love but i believe in lust?

Give me a farah who recites me a poem on the spot! That will make me scream! Paatttii Piieeeee

Trending

Latest posts