What is your first impression after looking at this painting? Is she good or evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Frances_Villiers%2C_Countess_of_Jersey_%281753-1821%29_by_Thomas_Beach.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My first impression is why is there a table drawer outside and why is she leaning on it

She is not outside. That is an outside painting behind her

bru…..Peace :(
It’s true check out how marie antoinette husband lived he was the richest guy on the planet back then but lived like a cave man. Imagine the people who were below him keep still praise these disgusting savages
:nahgirl:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s true check out how marie antoinette husband lived he was the richest guy on the planet back then but lived like a cave man. Imagine the people who were below him keep still praise these disgusting savages
:nahgirl:

bru...….take several seats on the left...

My first impression is that she seems mischievous. She looks messy like behind that smirk she would take your man.

Idk.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My first impression is that she seems mischievous. She looks messy like behind that smirk she would take your man.

Idk.

I think u did a clever research there, I aint mad at ya

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looks like my old turkish neighbour :mjlol:

It is interesting that u mention turkey! LOOL This woman had dark eyes, rare in 18th century England. She was actually considered super beautiful because of her 'dark' looks. her ancestors are descendants of Mongols and ottoman.

It is interesting that u mention turkey! LOOL This woman had dark eyes, rare in 18th century England. She was actually considered super beautiful because of her 'dark' looks. her ancestors are descendants of Mongols and ottoman.

She is honestly beautiful to me imo.
I love the broody dark hair and eyes combo.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is honestly beautiful to me imo.
I love the broody dark hair and eyes combo.

yes and she was broody too, black color clothes was her favorite. u connect with her because u r broody too. :)

Whats the name of the painting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending