What Is Your Exercise Program

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can you specify what is your exercise program and what is your goals behind it? I am currently just doing light exercises but I am setting up a 6 to 8 week program with an exercise PA cause it's pointless exercising with no goals behind or if your exercising the wrong way or style. I do want to set up a program covering strength, endurance, balanc flexibility tho without over investing into any one area.

I don't want to be those dudes who just build up muscle and when old lose it all and they didn't focus on balance, flexibility, endurance exercises in their program and they end up not being able to walk far or have no balance and fall over nor can twist around due to no flexibility.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is yoga any good for flexibility and balance. As for endurance I know bike, running, walking is usually best while I know a strength program will focus on a mix of muscles groups across whole body not just one area.

Lift weight 7 times a week to look BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Beyond that? nothing. Will care about flexibility balance yada yada once i reach your age. Maybe you should start adult swimming?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lift weight 7 times a week to look BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Beyond that? nothing. Will care about flexibility balance yada yada once i reach your age. Maybe you should start adult swimming?

What's weight training gonna do and being huge muscle wise when U can barely stand or have any flexibility nor endurance and fall over constantly in your elderly age it's due to you over investing into muscle following the greek Olympian gods crap and where are those pagans today's non existant. Modern exercise follows pagan greek gods called Olympians lol U idol worshipper lol.

Right now got the Bodybuilding.com app that allows you to pick a program of your choosing and do the workouts listed each day. Its easier to follow and they have loads of programs so if you start now it would take you years to complete it all and by then they would have added a few more new programs to the list.

It has the following categories for goals: Muscle Building, Weight loss, Gain Strength, Get Fit, Performance, and Mobility.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
2 sets pushups untill failure, 2 sets situps untill failure, 2 set squats untill failure, 2 sets bicep curls untill failure. Repeat daily

Trending