What is your daily routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
How do you wake up early ?

The older generation is good at it but it’s difficu for us

Shushue I don’t over think it. As soon as I wake up up I jump out of bed within three seconds. The more you lay in your bed or think about how you you are getting up the harder it is.

Shushue I don’t over think it. As soon as I wake up up I jump out of bed within three seconds. The more you lay in your bed or think about how you you are getting up the harder it is.
I’ve broken my sleep cycle because I began to sleep in the evening in high school

Muji

VIP
I’ve broken my sleep cycle because I began to sleep in the evening in high school

I read this book this year and it details how important consistent 8 hours sleep is for your mental and physical health. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and it’s essential that your circadian rhythm is set correctly so you are awake during the day.

There is no point trying to set goals or make habits if your sleep is out of sync.
6F57EBE0-909D-490B-A566-E09DD516667A.jpeg

This video also helps you wake up in the morning

I use her technique of launching myself out of bed before I talk myself out of it.

I read this book this year and it details how important consistent 8 hours sleep is for your mental and physical health. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture and it’s essential that your circadian rhythm is set correctly so you are awake during the day.

There is no point trying to set goals or make habits if your sleep is out of sync.
View attachment 54555

This video also helps you wake up in the morning

I use her technique of launching myself out of bed before I talk myself out of it.
im gonna check the book out. Ever since I started to work nights earlier this year my life has gone downward spiral and it all comes from lack of consistent sleep. I feel more tired, my thinking has become less clear(not that it was great before) and even working out has become hassle and I had to stop it.

VixR

Veritas
im gonna check the book out. Ever since I started to work nights earlier this year my life has gone downward spiral and it all comes from lack of consistent sleep. I feel more tired, my thinking has become less clear(not that it was great before) and even working out has become hassle and I had to stop it.
You gotta force yourself. I’m working nights as well, and working out is what’s keeping me sane tbh. I do it everyday before sleep, right after my classes like clockwork, and it helps. It tires me out and I sleep like the dead. And my mood is all over the place without it.

I swear the quality of what I eat effects me more too. Before, I never used to notice a difference between eating healthy and not.

You gotta force yourself. I’m working nights as well, and working out is what’s keeping me sane tbh. I do it everyday before sleep, right after my classes like clockwork, and it helps. It tires me out and I sleep like the dead. And my mood is all over the place without it.

I swear the quality of what I eat effects me more too. Before I never used to notice a difference between eating healthy and not.
the issue is working nights and sleeping day....even the sleep is not the same. My goal before I go to work is after work as soon as I come home, im gonna hit the gym . As soon as work is done and I come home Im just too tired. But its my diet that is the biggest problem which is all over the place. Without good food your body just feel out of sync.

VixR

Veritas
the issue is working nights and sleeping day....even the sleep is not the same. My goal before I go to work is after work as soon as I come home, im gonna hit the gym . As soon as work is done and I come home Im just too tired. But its my diet that is the biggest problem which is all over the place. Without good food your body just feel out of sync.
Don’t go home. Hit a gym near your work, or on your way home. Or get your sleep first and gym before work. You just have to muscle through it until you establish a routine. And yeah, diet is a big deal, even for your workout. I recommend meal prep, or a crockpot.

Get blackout curtains.

Don’t go home. Hit a gym near your work, or on your way home. Or get your sleep first and gym before work. You just have to muscle through it until you establish a routine. And yeah, diet is a big deal, even for your workout. I recommend meal prep, or a crockpot.

Get blackout curtains.
I work outside of town....so I drove 30 mins to get out of town and there is no gyms. I could go from work to gym straight away. But I have to come home and eat as Im bulking and pushing weight. How often do you work out?

VixR

Veritas
I work outside of town....so I drove 30 mins to get out of town and there is no gyms. I could go from work to gym straight away. But I have to come home and eat as Im bulking and pushing weight. How often do you work out?
Pack your bulk haul?

Maybe it sounds like it might be better for you to sleep first? I treat everyday like a real day so I don’t lose my shit, bc otherwise it all bleeds into itself. When you wake up, eat breakfast like it’s morning, take a couple hours to wake up, bulk, and hit the gym. And pack at least one decent sized meal to work.

Everyday. At least 45 mins - 1:30

Get blackout curtains.
What’s your diet?

Pack your bulk haul?

Maybe it sounds like it might be better for you to sleep first? I treat everyday like a real day so I don’t lose my shit, bc otherwise it all bleeds into itself. When you wake up, eat breakfast like it’s morning, take a couple hours to wake up, bulk, and hit the gym. And pack at least one decent sized meal to work.

Everyday. At least 45 mins - 1:30
yeah for sure. I have been thinking on really investing more in my food and really improve my cooking. I eat way too much outside and realized not only is it unhealthy, it really adds up financially and end of the month you have spent quite a lot of buying food. Daamn everyday gym is too much, you need to rest sometimes. I do 3 days rest 1 and keep repeating that

Muji

VIP

Honestly this will be the best book for you to read. I knew you needed consistent sleep because that’s when your body repairs itself but I didn’t quite know how much it impacted your cardiac health, mood and cognitive functioning. He also backs his points with studies and has been studying sleep for over 20 years. It might make you reconsider a lot of things in your life.

Honestly this will be the best book for you to read. I knew you needed consistent sleep because that’s when your body repairs itself but I didn’t quite know how much it impacted your cardiac health, mood and cognitive functioning. He also backs his points with studies and has been studying sleep for over 20 years. It might make you reconsider a lot of things in your life.
Thanks I will definitely get the book. My plan for 2018 was to invest in my health and body and we are in september and I havent done much. But I really need to change a lot to get the maximum out of my life. I never realized how much bad sleep and diet affect most things in our life either

VixR

Veritas
yeah for sure. I have been thinking on really investing more in my food and really improve my cooking. I eat way too much outside and realized not only is it unhealthy, it really adds up financially and end of the month you have spent quite a lot of buying food. Daamn everyday gym is too much, you need to rest sometimes. I do 3 days rest 1 and keep repeating that
I switch it up though, the intensity and type of exercise isn’t the same. Ex.45 mins, if it’s a bike ride isn’t that bad at all. I’m scared to take a day off, bc I know I’ll just make excuses for myself if I do. I can be very persuasive.
What’s your diet?
I live on crockpot chicken noodle soup and random stir fries depending on what I buy, and salads.

I switch it up though, the intensity and type of exercise isn’t the same. Ex.45 mins, if it’s a bike ride isn’t that bad at all. I’m scared to take a day off, bc I know I’ll just make excuses for myself if I do. I can be very persuasive.

I live on crockpot chicken noodle soup and random stir fries depending on what I buy, and salads.
ok so you do a lot of cardio/fat burning exercises. I would suggest if you work out everyday make sure end of the session you really take your time to stretch your body and get rid of as much tension as possible so the body can recover for next day. Sometimes people overtrain their body and dont give the body enough time to recover. Its gonna take a while for one to realize before the body hits the wall.

VixR

Veritas
ok so you do a lot of cardio/fat burning exercises. I would suggest if you work out everyday make sure end of the session you really take your time to stretch your body and get rid of as much tension as possible so the body can recover for next day. Sometimes people overtrain their body and dont give the body enough time to recover. Its gonna take a while for one to realize before the body hits the wall.
Yh I’m aware of that, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts