What is wrong with Habesha women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Today as I was waiting for a train at a busy station two mid-20s Eritrean refugee s were trying to offer sex for shelter. Initially they assumed I was also Habesha, but when I told them I was Somali they still carried on. es probably had HIV. :vqbuyv0:Awkwardly told them to get lost. lol

For the guys here, what would you have done?:ulachen001:

S

Shamis

Eritreans are not really Habesha. I think they were Ethiopian slurs who came in pretending to be Eriteans. They took advantage of the political situation there. Ask a random Ethio where they're from and the vast majority of the time they'll claim to be half Eritrean.

A

Amira-chan

Haha, no thank you. They were good looking, but the way they approached me and their desperation turned me off. I bet @menace would have taken their offer. lol

Lool It would be good and revengeful to humiliate those Xabashi bastards. So do you live in the UK or something?

S

Shamis

They always claim Eritrean especially if they're up to no good. Eritreans are proud people, they'd never mention their country if they were doing nasty shit like hooking. Habesha hate Eritreans so they will claim them in those circumstances.

A

Amira-chan

They always claim Eritrean especially if they're up to no good. Eritreans are proud people, they'd never mention their country if they were doing nasty shit like hooking. Habesha hate Eritreans so they will claim them in those circumstances.

But aren't Eriteans Habesha?

S

Shamis

They don't claim it so much any more. There's a backlash against that term in the horn and Eritreans are leading it.

A

Amira-chan

So that's why Isaias Afewerki wanted to create a new ethnic group derived of some Tigray clans calling it Tigranya right?

Eritreans are not really Habesha. I think they were Ethiopian slurs who came in pretending to be Eriteans. They took advantage of the political situation there. Ask a random Ethio where they're from and the vast majority of the time they'll claim to be half Eritrean.
Ethiopian do the same in Saudi Arabia claiming to be somali, it not enough their reputation is shit they need to drag us down with them.

In Eritrea, Tigrinya make up 50%, flow by the Tigre who make 30 % than the Belen, Afar, Saho and Beja, Rashida and Kunara make up the rest of the population of eritrea 20%
Christians only make up 50% of the population but the people who speak Semitic languages Tigrinya and Tigre form the majority.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Eritrea is safe bro
hiv.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending