What is up with Decca hiding her forehead in videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@decca The forehead is a national Somali symbol, you can't just simply leave it out from videos. :drakelaugh:

So I was on youtube today and some ad showing Decca's videos popped out, I clicked it out of
curiousity only to find the forehead edited out of videos.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

You're mean for pointing it out and then you even @ her. :deadosama: I would've never noticed it. Maybe it's just some sort of camera technique? I don't understand why girls don't just rock fringes (I think that's what it's called) that shit is cute asf too. 2 birds 1 stone.

That's mean :uCkf6mf:

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

You're mean for pointing it out and then you even @ her. :deadosama: I would've never noticed it. Maybe it's just some sort of camera technique? I don't understand why girls don't just rock fringes (I think that's what it's called) that shit is cute asf too. 2 birds 1 stone.

rocking a fringe is tough when ur hair is curly :tacky: Having to straighten it while everything else is curly is... tragic

Kanye

That's mean :uCkf6mf:

rocking a fringe is tough when ur hair is curly :tacky: Having to straighten it while everything else is curly is... tragic
That makes....sense. I could've figured that out all by myself but I didn't. :meleshame:

That makes....sense. I could've figured that out all by myself but I didn't. :meleshame:

Some people manage to rock it tho but it's a hassle. Like this is cool

176b84a87353b47fc27fd3fdf427da37.jpg

But the amount of styling you'd have to do every day would just be annoying,

Kanye

Some people manage to rock it tho but it's a hassle. Like this is cool

176b84a87353b47fc27fd3fdf427da37.jpg

But the amount of styling you'd have to do every day would just be annoying,
That looks good but would it have to be re-done everyday? I can't imagine it would look the same jumping out of bed the next morning

LOLOL!
I'm figuring out how to make a nice boca
so that the background is blurry
the only way I can figure it out now is to be close up to the camera
but I LOVE my forehead, it's my favorite part of my body actually!

See it in it's full glory during my live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending