• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

What is unique about YOU?

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is unique about You? What do you do? What is really special about YOU? :farmajoyaab:

I am vain, superficial, kinda devilish, borderline satanic but with abundance of HEART & KINDNESS and generosity, & jovial positivity, until i miss my lift me up desert that is. Haagen daz caramel ice cream! Then i turn into Aretha frankling without respect

I am vain, superficial, kinda devilish, borderline satanic but with abundance of HEART & KINDNESS and generosity, & jovial positivity, until i miss my lift me up desert that is. Haagen daz caramel ice cream! Then i turn into Aretha frankling without respect
Do all those you mentioned add up? Don't think so..
Aab3OYV.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you mean that's my qabiil :drakewtf:

wabeneyaa my ayeeyo qabil. love her to aqero. U have a special place in my heart if u really are wabeneeya. although i should warn u i like to diss them. I only praise my ayeeyo

Guts

Puntland Independence Movement
VIP
wabeneyaa my ayeeyo qabil. love her to aqero. U have a special place in my heart if u really are wabeneeya. although i should warn u i like to diss them. I only praise my ayeeyo
If you know anything about wabeeneeye, I can confirm myself to you. My sub is Ahmed Wabeeneeye and then it's Idris Ahmed. :samwelcome:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you know anything about wabeeneeye, I can confirm myself to you. My sub is Ahmed Wabeeneeye and then it's Idris Ahmed. :samwelcome:

honestly i dont know abtiriss which is walaahi is ironic...because my ayeeyo is the person who taught me my aabo abtiriis and my hoyo abtiris

but i do believe there is an 'ahmed' in my ayeeyo abtiriis

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
I live in the US, so that means I am a future president of Somalia

Beenlay
Why do you think I'm lying walal? I'm a caring person. Not that I like tooting my own horn but toot toot.

Let me rephrase that for you.. "I genuinely care about majeerteens"
:gaasdrink:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I care about the world. Every human being, every living creature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.