What is the truth behind National Security Infrastructure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The new agreement being pushed by the new government has me vety worried.

It cites that the Somali regular troop forces excluding, naval, sea and DANAB forces shall be 18,000 troops.

These troops will be split by mamuul gobeeleed and will operate only in their respective zones. This is not good because the military will not have a centralized unified chain of command structure.

This may also create an opportunity for enemy states to divide and conquer even more so with this failed federalism structure.

I am now reading conflicting reports that this plan was drawn up in Addis Ababa and Nairobi :faysalwtf:

The Farmaajo Taliye Guud is saying theres nothing to worry about and that this agreement is just that an agreement that the nation can go to London with a unified voice to receive funding for security apparatuses

I am confused and really dont know what to believe.

@Inquisitive_ I would love to hear your thoughts on this

:yacadiim:

TekNiKo

VIP
@Guysensei If its true im glad those MPs took a stand against this defragmentation of our most precious institution, our military

The new agreement being pushed by the new government has me vety worried.

It cites that the Somali regular troop forces excluding, naval, sea and DANAB forces shall be 18,000 troops.

These troops will be split by mamuul gobeeleed and will operate only in their respective zones. This is not good because the military will not have a centralized unified chain of command structure.

This may also create an opportunity for enemy states to divide and conquer even more so with this failed federalism structure.

I am now reading conflicting reports that this plan was drawn up in Addis Ababa and Nairobi :faysalwtf:

The Farmaajo Taliye Guud is saying theres nothing to worry about and that this agreement is just that an agreement that the nation can go to London with a unified voice to receive funding for security apparatuses

I am confused and really dont know what to believe.

@Inquisitive_ I would love to hear your thoughts on this

:yacadiim:
A military of 18 thousand in the beginning is not that bad 18 thousand well trained and supplied troops is good for the start i expect them to increase yearly. The reason why parliament didn't approve it is cause it gives the federal government and States=(tribalistic 5th world self serving cunts) a say in the military which the tribalistic 5th world self serving cunts shouldn't have any say over military.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Not true, 3000k from every region under the command of the President. One army, one command structure. Mamuul goboleds will have their own internal security police/forces. Ciyaarta naga daya, if you prefer Amison mercenaries, let it be known. We can make Gen Dick taliyaha cidaanka qaranka somaliyeed

28435884660_50274000f7_m.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo

I am still investigating this matter, too many rumours at the moment, but not looking good so far, I prefer to comment when I have all the facts.

Please update this thread with the latest news, If this issue is not solved I will maybe have to reconsider this government's credibility for resuscitating our core institutions

Status
Not open for further replies.