• Hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Subaru

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new car, 2018-2019, 20k-25
I really like the Subaru crosstrek but I hate the boxy look.
It depends on what you want. Leasing you can get any car you want and pay 200 to 300 a month and you wont worry about maintenance. If you want reliability and a car you can drive for 10 to 15 years. Get an Accord Camry Civic Corolla.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It depends on what you want. Leasing you can get any car you want and pay 200 to 300 a month and you wont worry about maintenance. If you want reliability and a car you can drive for 10 to 15 years. Get an Accord Camry Civic Corolla.

I want suv
Rav4
rav4pics6.jpg

Crosstrek
images

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Rolls Royce or a land cruiser, almost all the ones ever made are still on the road, those two should have been options @Emily

Ugly expensive cars for old people :liberaltears:

I just need a car with apple CarPlay, safety features, heated seats, big trunk and backup camera. Oh and nice aggressive grill :hillarybiz:

Tukraq

VIP
Ugly expensive cars for old people :liberaltears:

I just need a car with apple CarPlay, safety features, heated seats, big trunk and backup camera. Oh and nice aggressive grill :hillarybiz:
You said reliable, go for a land cruiser the ones from the 60s are still running in safaris and deserts and jungles and shit:samwelcome:
Rolls Royce’s are expensive but not ugly:mahubowtf: and not only for old people:ayaanswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Toyota ofc

Emily join hagbad and get your 2019 car. Just don’t run after you buy the car or the people in the hagbad will trash your car and demand their money back ASAP.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Toyota ofc

Emily join hagbad and get your 2019 car. Just don’t run after you buy the car or the people in the hagbad will trash your car and demand their money back ASAP.
What is hagbad?
I am gonna put down 5-7k and finance. I might get rav4 but the crosstrek is sexier and masculine..idk man I am so indecisive.

And why are you giving me the qashin for
You are such a hater

Status
Not open for further replies.