• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

What is the biggest lie someone has told you to get with you

Muji

VIP
Lol men love to cap when they are trying to get you.

So far I’ve been told that they were a Quran teacher lol. One has lied about his education level lmao. We even have the ones who lie about their wealth daily.

I never stop them at the lie I’d like to see how far they move things along

Please share the biggest lie you’ve been told.

Abdisamad3

PIM enforcer
VIP
I was once chatting with this xalimo with a beautiful face for a couple of months.. She told me she was a qalanjo with a slim waste, educated as a nurse and has a big saving, so I won't need to worry about 50K meher.. Anyway a few months down the line I did a background search on her and found out she was a beluga whale with a flat booty.. Doesn't work at all and has 3 kids.. One with a Nigerian, one with a Kurdish man and the third with a Somali :jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

I ❤️ Puntland
Staff Member
A Faraax once told me he leads the taraweeh prayers during Ramadan, I was impressed, then he started calling me everyday after iftaar, I asked him why wasn't he at Taraweeh, wasn't he supposed to lead, he flat out told me he called in sick this Ramadan, he will do it next Ramadan. And now everytime we argue, he always says I stopped leading taraweeh for you smh.:bell:

Radical Canjeerorism

Agent of Eloquence
She said she was a 46 year old fat divorced milf with nice wrinkles and sexy grey hair

Turns out she is some 18 year slim virgin college girl

I was so disappointed, that fucking catfish ruined my day.

Muji

VIP
A Faraax once told me he leads the taraweeh prayers during Ramadan, I was impressed, then he started calling me everyday after iftaar, I asked him why wasn't he at Taraweeh, wasn't he supposed to lead, he flat out told me he called in sick this Ramadan, he will do it next Ramadan. And now everytime we argue, he always says I stopped leading taraweeh for you smh.:bell:
Loool I’ve found it’s the most “religious” ones who are often the scummiest. Sis a lot of these guys pretend to be religious so they can chase down women. It’s sick.

Muji

VIP
I was once chatting with this xalimo with a beautiful face for a couple of months.. She told me she was a qalanjo with a slim waste, educated as a nurse and has a big saving, so I won't need to worry about 50K meher.. Anyway a few months down the line I did a background search on her and found out she was a beluga whale with a flat booty.. Doesn't work at all and has 3 kids.. One with a Nigerian, one with a Kurdish man and the third with a Somali :jcoleno:
lmao you deserve it for judging a book by its cover

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
When I was a boy, I was into anime and even used anime characters for my social media pictures. This girl I knew correctly assumed that I like anime and started saying that she was into it too. In my excitement, I immediately started talking about all of the anime I liked in hopes of having an engaging conversion with her. She had no clue of any of the stuff I kept bringing up and that's what when I knew she was lying about liking anime, so I promptly blocked her and took a shower/

I've never entertained a lot men to be lied to that much. I use to dismiss them in 2 minutes i can see thought their bs even as a teen. I did hear A lot of stories from women being lied to about her being the only women when he has like 2 other wives by the time she finds out its too late. She"s already married to him.
Some men lie about their money some .

Muji

VIP
She said she was a 46 year old fat divorced milf with nice wrinkles and sexy grey hair

Turns out she is some 18 year slim virgin college girl

I was so disappointed, that fucking catfish ruined my day.
I was thinking of cat fishing you but you’re not worth the time or energy spent