What is the Biggest Failure You notice in Somalia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throughout my journey in Somali and beyond. I have noticed one recurring fact which is our failure to really understand the potential we have in Agriculture and even livestock. We are always talking about our Oil reserves (Which has never been confirmed completely). Most of the central Part of Somali is arable land and receives considerable rainfall. The world is slowly moving from fossil fuels to other cleaner energies so the value of Oil will drop, so why are we so interested in Oil. For example look at Venezuela they have lots of Oil but even then they are not economically stable. We are better off mining for other resources such as iron uranium and other minerals which will also create much more Jobs than an Oil Field.
Agriculture is gonna be much more important in the decade to come as the world Population increases and we are starting to eat much more healthier there will be a larger demand for more Vegetables, Fruits, and Grains.
So what do you consider a big Failure in Somali.

Only an idiot wants to get into oil now when the market is already flooded and the world is moving away from non renewable energy sources.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
And they never ever compromise on anything.It even turns former allies into enemies.
If the former allies you're talking about are the UAE, then I agree with their decision to go against them. Other than that, I'm gonna hope for the best, cause I want to give my children the opportunity I never had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending