what is the best place to open a business in Somalia

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Best place to open a business in Somalia is inside a corrupt somali leaders' brain. You would profit heavily as long as you say you're an ajnabi and it's a done deal

Food industry noticed that a lot of somali cities lack restaurants etc.
Ooh, thats a good idea. A dessert spot would be nice, or a cafe like Starbucks where you serve iced latte's and machiattos and then tailor it to the tastes/preferences of the community. Somewhere near the beach would have a lot of potential customers too.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ooh, thats a good idea. A dessert spot would be nice, or a cafe like Starbucks where you serve iced latte's and machiattos and then tailor it to the tastes/preferences of the community. Somewhere near the beach would have a lot of potential customers too.
You just spoke my mind, that was my exact plan.inshallah in a year or two I'll update Somalispot with some vids
:salute: :banderas::banderas:

You just spoke my mind, that was my exact plan.inshallah in a year or two I'll update Somalispot with some vids
:salute: :banderas::banderas:
Masha'Allah, good luck sis! All the best. @Asli I'd also do a thing where you donate to the locals. not everyone has the funds to have fun, so you could allocate a few of your food/drink items to the poor, homeless, destitute. You'd get alot of ajar for it. Just an idea iA.

Trending