What is the best place according to you to pick up women

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I would say honestly the library and even when I get.my degree I will still come by this place. I will explain most girls come to library to escape their drama and tell parents their coming to learn while they actually.come here to chill and talk.

This also goes for Muslim hijabi girls. Heck even girls and people not from here come by. I actually have exam coming so I need to focus. I plan on coming here more often though

Also once you get to know a girl you can grab a classroom and chill. There a big.sized.screens you can use or the couches. Whatever.you desire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are best places according to you guys.

Don't say cliche things like club etc.

Macalin M

Out here
Like pablo said, anywhere. Bus stop, in a fast food shop, walking down the street. You see a beautiful women you can’t pass the opportunity to try move to her.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Gym
Library
Coffee houses

These places were where, I met the best women of my life.

I would say honestly the library and even when I get.my degree I will still come by this place. I will explain most girls come to library to escape their drama and tell parents their coming to learn while they actually.come here to chill and talk.

This also goes for Muslim hijabi girls. Heck even girls and people not from here come by. I actually have exam coming so I need to focus. I plan on coming here more often though

Also once you get to know a girl you can grab a classroom and chill. There a big.sized.screens you can use or the couches. Whatever.you desire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are best places according to you guys.

Don't say cliche things like club etc.
The mall