What is the average hair texture for a somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I know this is dumb and all but my hair is really bad i need to fix it before summer ends, to solve the problem i need to identify my hair type first. what's the average hair texture for somali men.

Muji

VIP
@ColloquiallyFluent throw away any shampoo with sulphur in it. If you shower, make sure the water isn’t too hot as the scalp is sensitive. Start conditioning your hair often and only wash it with shampoo once a week. If its extra dry you might want to start using some hair oil, either Argan oil or coconut oil. Good luck.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hair is hair no matter what texture or length, try to use natural shampoos and conditioners to keep it looking healthy and clean. :)

ColloquiallyFluent

@ColloquiallyFluent throw away any shampoo with sulphur in it. If you shower, make sure the water isn’t too hot as the scalp is sensitive. Start conditioning your hair often and only wash it with shampoo once a week. If its extra dry you might want to start using some hair oil, either Argan oil or coconut oil. Good luck.
ok thanks walaal

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have that Somali Afro texture hair w. Non Somalis say my hair feels fluffy. One chick even said it feels like she is playing with cotton. My curls are noticeable on the sides. On the top not so much cause I usually come it or pick it out.

I have always been curious on what type of hairstyles I can actually get.

I have had Afros, and I had that Odell Beckham hairstyle for a small bit as well. I have cut my hair real low with some fades on the sides. Basic most generic hairstyles that blacks and Africans get pretty much.

I have that Somali Afro texture hair w. Non Somalis say my hair feels fluffy. One chick even said it feels like she is playing with cotton. My curls are noticeable on the sides. On the top not so much cause I usually come it or pick it out.

I have had Afros, and I had that Odell Beckham hairstyle for a small bit as well. I have cut my hair real low with some fades on the sides. Basic most generic hairstyles that blacks and Africans get pretty much.
#Lifehack
Moisturize your hair, and it will become curly just like K'naan did.
Your hair isn't a real afro
up-Knaan.jpg
js_varts_knaan.jpg

ColloquiallyFluent

saame i have a tiny soft afro

Innit my hair dries up after I shower quickly. It's super curly when wet and when it dries it becomes frizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending