What is happening to Somali men in North America?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I know Somali men be getting all types of women but black women? :jcoleno:

On the side note, black men are getting cucked. :ohhh:

We can get any women we want over here in North America, but yea black women be on our ds the most, their big booties are hard to turn down:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
At the same, I applaud for the bro but why do the rappers always have some girls who twerk in their clips? It's stupid. is free and we don't need to see temptation in a rap clip bruh.
But i still support this nigga, keep spreading your somali DNA in North America :samwelcome:
We need a new whole updated race :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

First I thought that was a hand in the thumbnail, but meesha naag oo futada taageyso baa noo so sartay lol aren't you like 15? I thought you were a good kid, but already you're corrupting your mind with twerking and hiphopity nonsense. The youth of today sadden me wallahi :Sutehja:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
First I thought that was a hand in the thumbnail, but meesha naag oo futada taageyso baa noo so sartay lol aren't you like 15? I thought you were a good kid, but already you're corrupting your mind with twerking and hiphopity nonsense. The youth of today sadden me wallahi :Sutehja:
I didn't watch it fully. One of my friend told me to watch this, but yeah I just saw these non somali women and somali men together I know he is somali and I know that there are black women in there. I wanted to talk about this issue and see y'all views on what you think about it , I'm not interested in twerking a$$es too. I sometimes see this shit in the streets, I ain't thirsty for twerking a$$e$. Wtf!:westbrookwtf:

aren't you like 15
maxaa ii yareyneesa Eedo?
giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
2+1=3 savage=6 letters, 3 sixes=666 savage=beast of the earth. 3 represents the bermuda triangle, 1 represents the all seeing eye, in other words, what do you think??
... Yeah I think of something.. Nvm I get your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending