What is going on in the UK? Bank of England saves UK from mass insolvencies of pension funds!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think the first black chancellor, and they managed to ruin the economy of UK so bad in less than month. I blame Truss for this.

How did you sneak North America in there like we wouldn’t notice.

I live in Australia and I would rather live in Somalia than the US for real. Some of your parents lost the immigration lottery big time.

:dead:
I am Canadian and I’d rather live in the US than the racist penal colony called Australia

Sol

?
Brexit means brexit innit
farage-beer_2887813k.jpg

Last edited:
How did you sneak North America in there like we wouldn’t notice.

I live in Australia and I would rather live in Somalia than the US for real. Some of your parents lost the immigration lottery big time.

It's awesome being American.

Australia is nice as well, I ain't a hater. That would be my second choice to live as Europe is beyond gaajo. Actually 3rd, UAE would be second.

It's awesome being American.

Australia is nice as well, I ain't a hater. That would be my second choice to live as Europe is beyond gaajo. Actually 3rd, UAE would be second.
I’m trynna move to the states when I finish my masters. Is there any state in particular you’d recommend?

Sol

?
What happened to this guy? Is he still popular with the common folks?
He left the ukip party after the vote and saying he "did his part" and hosts some politcal offbrand tv show in the style of fox news basically he has faded into obscurity since leaving the EU was his whole thing now that he's done that he has nothing to do
Now he gets trolled on Cameo.

Yea this guy is finished wallahi scrapping the bottom of the barrel for money :mjlol:

He left the ukip party after the vote and saying he "did his part" and hosts some politcal offbrand tv show in the style of fox news basically he has faded into obscurity since leaving the EU was his whole thing now that he's done that he has nothing to do
Nigel farage is a fraud and a hypocrite. He is all talk. He never really wanted the U.K. to be out of the eu as he would have been relevant and easier to be an opposition screaming and brainwashed ppl would’ve still listened.

Now he is irrelevant, brexit is chaos and now people blame him for lies etc saying brexit will be prosperous for the nation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You guys need William Pitt the younger to arise and save your Fiscal disaster! Historically he is the first PM to balance the sheet of the economy of Britain

I’m trynna move to the states when I finish my masters. Is there any state in particular you’d recommend?
I'll tell you first what to avoid.
Whole of California, fly over states like North Dakota, Wyoming, Utah, etc
Poor Southern States like Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee.

Lets think cities instead of states. Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, Boston, DC, Charlotte, and Seattle are good cities to live in if you have a professional career. You can make 100k and up in short time working a corporate gig for example.

In business, any of the cities above can work. All you need to do is fit a market. But I'd avoid republican run states as funding, contracts for certain business activities is non existent.

Also: Avoid Canada altogether.

Lets think cities instead of states. Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, Boston, DC, Charlotte, and Seattle are good cities to live in if you have a professional career. You can make 100k and up in short time working a corporate gig for example.

In business, any of the cities above can work. All you need to do is fit a market. But I'd avoid republican run states as funding, contracts for certain business activities is non existent.

The only cities in USA where good amount Reer USA live is Columbus ohio and Minneapolis. Both cities look boring and terrible weather half of the year

Minneapolis is a nice city.

Columbus is dead.
Why can’t Somalis move to Texas or Florida? Great weather, low taxes, better for business entrepreneurship etc. As you said Minneapolis is a good city, but it’s too cold and far from everywhere.

Thanks for that walaal. I was personally looking to move to Atlanta inshallah

Trending

Latest posts