What is going on in the UK? Bank of England saves UK from mass insolvencies of pension funds!

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I have full confidence as a British citizen here in the U.K., a new government a new party, the Labour Party will come to power, and sort this out caused by evil tories. I have full commitment and optimistic for the future. The labour government will make the U.K. the envy of the world and you reer Canadians will be jealous.

GENERAL ELECTION NOW!!!!!!!
lmao langaab Labour Party lost to Boris Johnson. Corbyn fumbled the bag so hard I’m pretty sure labour lost the most seats in history. As long as old white British people stay alive it will always be a tory majority party

An African is in charge of UKs economic stability what???
heh.png
Gaajo fkcs

lmao langaab Labour Party lost to Boris Johnson. Corbyn fumbled the bag so hard I’m pretty sure labour lost the most seats in history. As long as old white British people stay alive it will always be a tory majority party
What are you talking about? The Labour Party is way ahead on the polls, as it stands if general election is held rn labour would win a majority seats. 2019 election was mostly about brexit and voters voted for the tories due to brexit, this is completely different.

This is bad. They are essentially trying to push the problem in the future by creating more debt. I suppose if they are able to effectively industrialize during that time, they may save their economy, but the bond market for the government in the UK will be so risky, that no one, even the Bank of England, will buy it to print more money to stimulate the economy.

The instant impact this will have on people from the UK will be higher rates of inflation. To control it, the Bank of England would need to increase interest rates to make loans more expense (to lower the rate of the money supply from commercial banks). However this will effective lower consumption, potentially resulting in businesses going bankrupt.

This is not good for the UK. The government will need an airtight plan with the money they'll get from the Bank of England. Subsidizing corporations who can handle the lower rates of consumption, maximizing employment seems like the more sensible decision. But regular Brits with businesses will suffer, and wealth inequality as a result of this will increase.

Sure it sounds serious but I believe it can still be managed, the UK economy hasn't collapsed overnight chill

I'm not going to lie this all seems pre-planned by the Conservatives though:francis:

This is bad. They are essentially trying to push the problem in the future by creating more debt. I suppose if they are able to effectively industrialize during that time, they may save their economy, but the bond market for the government in the UK will be so risky, that no one, even the Bank of England, will buy it to print more money to stimulate the economy.

The instant impact this will have on people from the UK will be higher rates of inflation. To control it, the Bank of England would need to increase interest rates to make loans more expense (to lower the rate of the money supply from commercial banks). However this will effective lower consumption, potentially resulting in businesses going bankrupt.

This is not good for the UK. The government will need an airtight plan with the money they'll get from the Bank of England. Subsidizing corporations who can handle the lower rates of consumption, maximizing employment seems like the more sensible decision. But regular Brits with businesses will suffer, and wealth inequality as a result of this will increase.
The Tory prime minister is a slave to the WEF global reset klaus Schwab. This is all part of the agenda to destroy the economy and to create a one world government and one currency. They’re aiming for the British pound first as it’s the most valued/strongest currency in the world. The dollar is next.

The reer Canadians and USA are laughing at the U.K. economic crisis caused by the corrupt Tory government (who will lose anyways in the next general election) but their own leaders are puppets to WEF Klaus Schwab, joe Biden and especially Justin Trudeau are under the control of the WEF.

Rer North America are laughing rn but turmoil will soon spread to them like how covid quickly spread across the globe. This is all part of the plan. #Agenda2030 #thegreatreset #oneworldgovernment #oneworldcurrency

The Tory prime minister is a slave to the WEF global reset klaus Schwab. This is all part of the agenda to destroy the economy and to create a one world government and one currency. They’re aiming for the British pound first as it’s the most valued/strongest currency in the world. The dollar is next.

The reer Canadians and USA are laughing at the U.K. economic crisis caused by the corrupt Tory government (who will lose anyways in the next general election) but their own leaders are puppets to WEF Klaus Schwab, joe Biden and especially Justin Trudeau are under the control of the WEF.

Rer North America are laughing rn but turmoil will soon spread to them like how covid quickly spread across the globe. This is all part of the plan. #Agenda2030 #thegreatreset #oneworldgovernment #oneworldcurrency
First time I agreed with you, all these Western countries have been Infiltrated by Global elite and their satanist who plan a Global reset

Truduea and his cronies especially, been taught by WEF

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
North America & Anglo Oceania > Europe

How did you sneak North America in there like we wouldn’t notice.

I live in Australia and I would rather live in Somalia than the US for real. Some of your parents lost the immigration lottery big time.

:dead:

Trending

Latest posts