What is an acceptable age gap to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Had a weird moment yesterday evening. I moved to a different area not too long ago and I met a girl that lives a road down. We've been friendly since.

Past week we've been chatting and there's been a lot of serious flirting going on. All in person because I've intentionally avoided asking her number or social media because I'm not sure if I should pursue right now

I ran into her yesterday, and we got side tracked and ended up circling our park for two hours having actually meaningful convo. Completely changed my opinion on her for the good. Definitely not the ditzy pretty girl she lets on.

Here's the weird part, towards the end we ran into my friend's kid brother who is 15. Before I could even say anything, she lets go of me and waves him down. Asks him how he is, how his 6th form application appeal is going etc. I'm confused as hell at this point. How on earth does she know some random little Somali boy? Well... turns out from school and they have mixed age form groups. They go/went to the same school. When she told me she was a student I didn't realize she was doing her fucking a-levels. I even remember asking what she studied and she just said 'biology'. That's not how a level students answer that question. I asked how old she was, and she immediately said 17, but 18 in July. The way she answered it, and her face makes me slightly suspect she could have possibly been intentionally vague. That's fucking weird

Even 18 seems so... young. Like damn, she was born in 2000. That's madness.

This encounter leads me to the question. What's an appropriate age gap for you? Between adults only

:bell:

Kodeen

The problem with u is, u r too old as a soul. U have your ways, your routines, & your foods. U r young physically, but have an old soul that is decrepit and strange. U r also very noble in quality and presence. I would recommend u to contact your mother for an arranged marriage that would suit u very well, but I cant for now, since I have seen many arranged disaster marriages. In any case, I will just let you be and watch u from the side.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Nothing wrong with that age gap saxib. I actually recommend the guy be at least 5yrs older so the relationship actually lasts. My parents are 15 yrs apart and they made it work Alxamdulilah. It's only weird since we've been brainwashed by the western world and all its propaganda.

And plus women age much quicker so biologically it makes sense too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts