"What is a woman?" Documentary FREE on twitter for 24hr

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I always wanted to see what the left has been crying about for so long, glad to see it's free on twitter, although for a limited time.

ok I'm skipping past the music at the beginning.... the guy is listening to a degenerate speak.

ok I'm done. I am tired of hearing anything sjw degenerates have to say. if you have green or blue colored hair, I have zero interest in whatever you think.

honestly, I think nothing the sjw lunatics do is news anymore.... "empowered feminist woman marries her dog, in defiance of the 'hetero-patriarchy'"..... it just wouldn't be noteworthy in my opinion. I can't imagine what they could possible do at this that would be shocking.

"White SJW Woman Sacrifices Her Infant To Ancient Aztec Deities, Praises Satan and Denounces Le Patriarchy"..... of course I'd be against it but I wouldn't really be very surprised. I've already heard one of them in rl openly praising Satan. I can't think of what exactly they could do that would be surprising.

Yaraye

VIP
it's funny to see how he went from "do i have 4 daughters ?" to "who are these people? who am I?" :dead1: shows you how this qomu luut shit will have your head spiraling out of control :silanyolaugh:

Nobody takes this garbage seriously except a small subset of terminally online trannies whom are very vocal about getting their trans opinions on your face. 99% of the world is aware that women is XX and man is XY chromosome and any other definitions goes against any medical textbook. Yes there are rare medical disorders like androgen insensitivity syndrome or klinefelter but those are not common and are congenital issues that you are literally born with, unlike the trans stuff where 30 years old men decide to take hormones and call themselves a girl lmao. This stuff is barely accepted in europe let alone our countries in africa or the middle east

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
why is there no debate on "what is a man?" :birdman:
Because a big part of this debate is men pretending to be women trying to use women only spaces. No one cares if a woman enters the mens bathroom but the reverse would make people outraged

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Because a big part of this debate is men pretending to be women trying to use women only spaces. No one cares if a woman enters the mens bathroom but the reverse would make people outraged
What is a trans-man going to be able to a man or even a teen boy? Little to nothing, the same can't be said for a biological man aka "trans women" and a women, its horrifying and disgusting,

Trending