WHAT IS A GREAT MOVIE TO WATCH FROM 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I've watched heaps of movies this year but the best one was GET OUT, oh my god, I was glued to the screen the whole time. Kong skull island was really good. John wick 2 brilliant, wow kingsman that is definitely second best movie the year for me, hitmans bodyguard was damn good, I love Samuel L Jackson, American assasin was good.

Other average movies

1. baby driver
2. logan lucky
3. american made
4. baywatch
5. spiderman
6. the house
7. going in style
8. snatched
9. how to be latin lover
10. the foreigner
11. bright
12. Sleepless
13. the mummy
14. Unlocked
15 Power rangers
16. First kill

Terrible list Movies I wish I never watched

LOGAN
Windriver was terrible
Ghost in a shell
Atomic Blonde didn't even bother finishing it

Actors I will always watch, there are many more but these guys whatever their doing, I always tune in
Ryan Gosling
Russell Crowe
Matthew Mccoughney
The ROCK
Ben Affleck
Robert Deniro
Leonardo Dicaprio
Denzel Washington
Samuel L Jackson
Idris Elba
Will Smith
George Clooney
Brad Pitt
Ice Cube
Kevin Hart
Jackie Chan
Mark Wahlberg
Jke gyllenhaal

ACTRESSES
Charlize Theron
Scarlett Johannson
Jennifer Lawrence
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts

But Scarlett Johannson she definitely my favorite as for actresses. The best actor in our time is Leonardo Dicaprio, every movie i've seen this guy is just in another world followed closely by Jake Glynnehal and then Denzel Washington.

Anyone got good movie suggestions? comedy, thriller, action that's my genre so any good ones to watch name it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If you haven't seen it yet, oh my god this movie was brilliant just had a weird ending but the whole movie was intense the whole time. Don't breathe and 10 cloverfield lane, watch it. Especially 10 cloverfield lane, damn my respect level for john goodman went up with that movie

The-Foreigner-2017-movie-poster.jpg

Star wars the last jedi, is a great movie. Wonder woman also isn't that bad.

Also i just finished watching, how to be a latin lover, surprisingly enjoyed it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Star wars the last jedi, is a great movie. Wonder woman also isn't that bad.

Also i just finished watching, how to be a latin lover, surprisingly enjoyed it

Yeah I watched wonder woman it was ok, but not star wars. I refuse to watch any star wars movies for some reason

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
LOGAN and blade runner were without a doubt the two best movies of the year, seriously nothing else comes close.
And Kingsman two is shit compared to the first one. Anyway I recommend checking out brawl in cell block 99

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
It sucks that this site doesn't give a shit about movies, the only thing it seems to care about is if somalis are black and which somali girl is dating an ajnabi.
:francis:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It sucks that this site doesn't give a shit about movies, the only thing it seems to care about is if somalis are black and which somali girl is dating an ajnabi.
:francis:

When you feel u got nothing else to contribute, wat u expect, just look at someone and say 'you look black' you 'look white' and your ass is like this. It's similar to monkey behavior and how they get all rowdy when they see another monkey? I think it's a way for them to conceal their deficiency and deflect it to something else!!! Humans always have to 'blame' everything except them that's the last place they wanna go is themselves!!!

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
When you feel u got nothing else to contribute, wat u expect, just look at someone and say 'you look black' you 'look white' and your ass is like this. It's similar to monkey behavior and how they get all rowdy when they see another monkey? I think it's a way for them to conceal their deficiency and deflect it to something else!!! Humans always have to 'blame' everything except them that's the last place they wanna go is themselves!!!
Couldn't have said it better myself. I truly hope gender/race/qabiil bashing isn't the only thing we are good for, I am sure there are a lot more somalis with better things to do and less toxic to society.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Couldn't have said it better myself. I truly hope gender/race/qabiil bashing isn't the only thing we are good for, I am sure there are a lot more somalis with better things to do and less toxic to society.

I wasn't much different not to long ago myself but I just looked at my life and said 'has anything changed for u that is better' and Realized nothing has changed for me and shit is the still the same. I had to shed tears, anger, denial untill I started to review myself and how I go about things cuz I was so quick to blame it on anyone but me like god ima rabo kan, he or she is the problem, im right. I realized my whole approach in life was confrontational and if u go in like that your obviously going to get beef and it's just butting heads again.

I am now re-training myself sxb, i've gotten past the acceptance stage my problems are related to me, im now formulating the plans how to do things different. The only reason I woke up was I just wondered 1 day and said 'if ur so right why is all your results in life so poor' surely you cant keep going on this road cause I know where it's heading, I have proof of it's result, so a change at least is hope I might something different and if I don't I will keep changing untill I find the real answer. But I refuse to stay on the same boat anymore that took me nowhere.

I wasn't much different not to long ago myself but I just looked at my life and said 'has anything changed for u that is better' and Realized nothing has changed for me and shit is the still the same. I had to shed tears, anger, denial untill I started to review myself and how I go about things cuz I was so quick to blame it on anyone but me like god ima rabo kan, he or she is the problem, im right. I realized my whole approach in life was confrontational and if u go in like that your obviously going to get beef and it's just butting heads again.

I am now re-training myself sxb, i've gotten past the acceptance stage my problems are related to me, im now formulating the plans how to do things different. The only reason I woke up was I just wondered 1 day and said 'if ur so right why is all your results in life so poor' surely you cant keep going on this road cause I know where it's heading, I have proof of it's result, so a change at least is hope I might something different and if I don't I will keep changing untill I find the real answer. But I refuse to stay on the same boat anymore that took me nowhere.

I like that line a lot. What's the point of winning an internet argument or some stupid political debate if it doesn't improve your life? What's the point of arguing about whether somalis are black or this qabil stuff if it isn't benefiting you.

Something to think about.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I like that line a lot. What's the point of winning an internet argument or some stupid political debate if it doesn't improve your life? What's the point of arguing about whether somalis are black or this qabil stuff if it isn't benefiting you.

Something to think about.
I think the point in most arguments is proofing that you're opinion is superior to theirs and seeking that 10 minute of satisfaction when an opponent admits defeat but as we all know it's rare for any human to admit his/her mistakes and will do whatever it takes to defend his or her opinion no matter how absurd, So it's basically an endless cycle

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the point in most arguments is proofing that you're opinion is superior to theirs and seeking that 10 minute of satisfaction when an opponent admits defeat but as we all know it's rare for any human to admit his/her mistakes and will do whatever it takes to defend his or her opinion no matter how absurd, So it's basically an endless cycle

Good point sxb. I couldn't admit to myself I was wrong and I have been wrong on many things. For example I predicted farmaajo was going to be a dictator when elected because I thought anyone with popularity level like that dont tend to care for anyones opinion, example trump, stalin, hitler, erdogan, they tend to become dictators but farmaajo suprised me runti and I conceded damn I was wrong!!!

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Good point sxb. I couldn't admit to myself I was wrong and I have been wrong on many things. For example I predicted farmaajo was going to be a dictator when elected because I thought anyone with popularity level like that dont tend to care for anyones opinion, example trump, stalin, hitler, erdogan, they tend to become dictators but farmaajo suprised me runti and I conceded damn I was wrong!!!
I'm glad that you're learning from your mistakes sxb. I believe a person who admits to being wrong has achieved the highest level of maturity, and is in some way a true winner in that argument.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
I enjoyed all of these films

Baby Driver
Logan
Blade runner 2049
Transpotting T2
Dunkirk
Thor: Ragnarok
Get Out

Status