What if we all though wrong about Basra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We imagine her as a smelly fat xalimo
hijack_090208_narrowweb__300x332,0.jpg

But what if she looks like this:
926620_580939691996249_184601492_n.jpg

:faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
micheael-moore-sneaking-out-of-hillarys-window-steel-rain-8716436.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-27_4-56-33.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-27_4-56-33.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 152

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
huuno...I am a mother of many children. U can call me Aunty or Eedo Basra Thanks
What has encouraged you to stay in Somali forums for so long?

Imma relax against you. I ain’t trying to get exposed. We all know eedos have a secret snitching organization that is borderline better than the cia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Imma relax against you. I ain’t trying to get exposed. We all know eedos have a secret snitching organization that is borderline better than the cia

I am a career troll. I want to be studied in 100 years about my time in the forums. I want to be the famous Jane Austen of forums. I have curved a niche for myself.

Relax Jerome I know u very well in real life

Jerome

Are you into cougars? Tuition paid by Basra coupled with a roof over your head and free meals, courtesy of eeddo Basra? Will you relocate to Minnesota and enroll in the University of Minnesota? Haddii kale, don’t waste her time and let her dream about the sheikhs on YouTube.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Are you into cougars? Tuition paid by Basra coupled with a roof over your head and free meals, courtesy of eeddo Basra? Will you relocate to Minnesota and enroll in the University of Minnesota? Haddii kale, don’t waste her time and let her dream about the sheikhs on YouTube.
Bro basra lives in the nationwide headquarters for Somali Americans. With the help of eedos nationwide should could probably find users on here in minutes.

How you know if she live in Ohio.

And does it matter that community big as shit

Jerome

She literally carved another home in my DM whether I like it or not. When her dementia kicks in, she says to me, ‘talk to me Jerome, or I will fly from Ohio to Texas and kill you.’ After she is medicated, she says to me, ‘Aussie, hey lesbian, talk to me’. I adopted her as my eeddo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.