What I think of Somalispot Members! (Unadultered truth $ analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lone: Crazy, mentally unstable Farah who should get medication quickly! HE is like that abgaal cousin who you must hide quickly in the room when we receives guests.

Cinina : She is sweet, jovial, but moody and has very interesting multiple personalities that i find intriguing.

RKelly: 100% Drunk.

Felloff: Issaq King. Romeo with many juliets.

Steamdevelopment: A lesbian menace who was molested by RKelly's Macaliim Dhuksi

Mad Noman: Alcoholic atheist who is over educated

Jerome in the house: Juvenile mess with an American silly education. He is half African America and half somali. Qasaaro

Jim Crow : I imagine he is always high on weed

Armadillo: I cant get past the fat fingers

Yaccub: He is kinda serious always, and doesn't know what fun is.

Knowles : The dark side of the lesbian Steamdevelopment

Ali Dhere: A skinny farah who hates African Americans because they beat his skinny farah Majeerten a$$

jamaal9 : A cousin of Lone. He cares too much about Somalia and life. He needs to smoke some weed with Jerome and relax.

Yusra: I dont like the fact that she is Afro centric. As a somali, very offensive. But i forgive her since
she is a friend of cinina.

Merchant of WHO?: Where did he go? Another Afro centric sweetheart. Very offensive.

Kudhuufo Kadhaaqaq and Better AKhlaq : Two brother from different mothers. One mother is abgaal the other mother is Isaaq. Sad business.

government : HE will one of those lazy low energy Farahs who would love to clap their hands and servants run to
serve him. HE is also jamaal9 first cousin. Not a good family marry in.

Daljecel: Very unattractive Bantu

Buskud: Need to join Weight Watchers ASAP

Geeljiire Sanbuur: RKellys first cousin. From good family but mostly drunks

Reiko: I know this name but i haven't read any posts

Idil Beydaan : Cinina's third cousin.

Dark Light: Idil and Cinina's distant but unlikable cousin

South Cushitic: I like him. I dont know why. He is not a King like felloff, but i like somehow . Maybe its cause of
his bantu looking avatar?????
Boqol: I think character has a big nose, i dont know why i think that! uuff

Mohammed Afrax: This one is a relative of Jim Crow. Somewhat passionate and over protective for Somali sisters.

Larrythe Puntite: RKellys alcohol drinking buddy.

roble: A better looking cousin of Lone and jamaal9

Suspect: I know this name but i haven't read their posts

Maraq dhigag: Has fatter fingers than armadillo

KingDarius: He seems alright. But stop playing too much video please.

Gadiid : A cousin of the half African American Jerome in the house. A silly juvenile

Twinn Mejerteen: A long forehead that is shinier than Maria Maria teeth!

Ausdiehustler: Big Gu.s : that's the first thing that comes in mind, dont ask me why. :(

Slickback: Tom boy sporty girl, maybe a relative of Steamdevelopment

KingJames: Very unattractive Isaaq kid

Reclesstuga: Really want to say i know him but i dont.

Nomad2054 : Cool guy. Nothing bad to say except i suspect he has cute toes. I guess that's not bad either.

draco: a cousin of Hades, somewhat a player in the streets. Stay away Romeo.

TheMadMulla: HE is a distant cousin of Madnomad.....cool some what over educated yet reasonable insane in a good way.

last but not least.....

Kaneki: This is the girl who hates her daddy. The one who has a Japanese Geisha doll Satanic avatar. Her and Lone would
make a great couple, but i dont want them to have kids. Their love child will be a high school shooter.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
All you fat forehead fucks really think I'm not Somali.

I have snuck sambusa into the masjid during prayer and consumed it mid prayer(I was a kid and really loved sambusa, had the sambusa in my pocket),I have had my life roasted away because I been told my forehead is the size of flat screen tv.

I was born with the habit of putting banana in my food. Literally I would be at school and I would be putting banana slices into my rice while all the non Somalis look at me like some extra terrestrial creature.

When captain Phillips came out my life was roasted away for weeks. The non Somalis flamed my ass.

Mf u said half Somali. I'm full blown Somali. My user name is really making y'all think I am not Somali. Have y'all fucks not watched Martin.

Nayaa I don't use drugs. I'm not a say wallahi degenerate who lives in council housing like @Geeljire sanbuur and has 2 babies from 4 mothers. I follow the rules.
:mahubowtf:

:mugshotman:
Read ayatal kursi.
Warya your a wasteman you dirty black crow your bad luck you crow why you mentioning my yutes im pushing my isaaq habarjeclo sanbuur lineage across the world whilst your getting old and flushing your kids down the toilet every night #wasteman.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Warya your a wasteman you dirty black crow your bad luck you crow why you mentioning my yutes im pushing my isaaq habarjeclo sanbuur lineage across the world whilst your getting old and flushing your kids down the toilet every night #wasteman.
When does your probation end again?
:siilaanyolaugh:

government : HE will one of those lazy low energy Farahs who would love to clap their hands and servants run to
serve him. HE is also jamaal9 first cousin. Not a good family marry in.
I agree with everything but how dare you say my family is not good to marry from we are nobility amongst you peasants:birdman:

I envision you as a skinny nerdy xalimo who wears glasses. Dark complexion and wear no make up but still somewhat attractive. You are pseudo religious and lowkey freaky as you seem to have enjoyed my bdsm thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending