What happens to those before muhamed (saw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I wonder what happened to those before muhammed (saw). Were the christians of axum or romans the only ones to enter heaven? Plus, were the prophets ancestors and father chrisitian? Im saying this because islam is the one and only worship of allah and According to muslim scholars, the bible (injil) was messed and modified with by monks of the varican and Alexandria.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I wonder what happened to those before muhammed (saw). Were the christians of axum or romans the only ones to enter heaven? Plus, were the prophets ancestors and father chrisitian? Im saying this because islam is the one and only worship of allah and According to muslim scholars, the bible (injil) was messed and modified with by monks of the varican and Alexandria.
All the people that followed the other prophets will go to heaven.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Anyone who has not received the Dacwah (Invitation to Islaam) in the life of this world and died ignorant of the truth will be tested on the Day of Resurrection, according to the most correct opinion maintained by scholars. If they succeed (by accepting the truth), they will be admitted into Paradise. But if they oppose the truth, they will be cast into Hellfire.

This applies to all people categorized as Ahl-ul-Fatrah who have not received Dacwah.

The proof of this is in the following verse:

17:15 ...And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.. وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا - 17:15

Moreover,

Imaam Ahmad in his Musnad said:

Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) said: "Four will have proofs (in their favor) on the Day of Standing: (1) A deaf man who could not hear anything; (2) a fool (who could not understand anything); (3) a feebly old man; and (4) a man who died in the fatrah (the period between prophets). As for the deaf man, then he will say: 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not hear anything.' And as for the fool, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and the children were throwing dung at me.' And as for the feebly old man, then he will say, 'My Lord, Islaam came and I did not understand anything.' And as for the one who died in the fatrah (period between prophets), then he will say, 'My Lord, no messenger from you came to me.' So He (Allaah) will take oaths from them that they will obey Him (in what He is about to request from them), so it (an order) will be sent to them: 'Enter the Fire!' And verily by Him in whose Hand is my soul, if they entered it, it will be cool and soothing."

Firstly, its important to understand that each prophet preached Islam but was catered to each region they preached to.

The people before Muhammad were expected to believe in the message sent by their last prophet.

Jesus for Jews

Ismail for Arabs

Etc.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
So the christians of the byzantine and axum are going to enter jannah?
Yes they ones that followed the current prophet they had in their era, whether it’s moses, joseph, abraham doesn’t matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending