What happened to Xoogster?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
He is a new comer and was on fire in the forum but now he's gone? Guy hasn't been seen for over a week.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What, have you appointed yourself the warden of digital safety checks?

:cosbyhmm:
Guy was really Xoogin the forum. Did he give up because maybe be wasn't getting as much exposure to other Somali eye balls as he thought the forum would give him? Lol

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What, have you appointed yourself the warden of digital safety checks?

:cosbyhmm:
Nilotic, I dare you to take a guess as to what the name “xoogster” and the title “supreme xooger” means/implies

Nilotic, I dare you to take a guess as to what the name “xoogster” and the title “supreme xooger” means/implies

Does it mean trickster? Or does it have something to do with strength?

Edit: I just checked; it definitely means force-strength

Last edited:
I came across that word before

People use a lot of the same Somali words on this forum, so I find mr steal your naag's suspicions to be a little amusing.

What's worse is that Mozart and Niin agreed with him

:jcoleno:

Imagine if I actually took it upon myself to learn Somali just to mess with mr steal your naag.

:russ:

reer

VIP
I came across that word before

People use a lot of the same Somali words on this forum, so I find mr steal your naag's suspicions to be a little amusing.

What's worse is that Mozart and Niin agreed with him

:jcoleno:

Imagine if I actually took it upon myself to learn Somali just to mess with mr steal your naag.

:russ:
be careful tho. xoog also means rape.

reer

VIP
I thought that was kufsi.

I have never heard xoog used in that context wtf.
kufsi is explicit word (but not a swear word). so xoog is also used as a non explicit word. like the difference between "they slept together" instead of "they had sex".

I thought that was kufsi.

I have never heard xoog used in that context wtf.

It's probably used in the same euphemistic way that rape is sometimes described as someone forcing themselves upon another.

Kufsi seems like a direct way of saying rape while xoog is indirect or euphemistic.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It's probably used in the same euphemistic way that rape is sometimes described as someone forcing themselves upon another.

Kufsi seems like a direct way of saying rape while xoog is indirect or euphemistic.

Kufsi means to trip over but we use it to also mean r*pe.

However, they have different conjugations based on the context.

Trending

Latest posts