What happened to somali culture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I don’t see somali women walking around in guntiino and other traditional clothing why? What happened to this?
These women were Muslims but kept their culture unlike somali women in Somalia.
I wonder what happened to our beautiful country. Girls bleaching their skin and trying to look arab, Wearing traditional clothing of another country and claiming its Islamic, Calling their Muslim ancestors gaal(dunno how to spell) for wearing their somali clothes.
(Can’t wait to get qashin ratings<3)
DXdjsd_X0AAEk2G.jpg
0b9554e42f5bdf407a53b01f4099b79c--traditional-dresses-somali.jpg

Look how beautiful she looks!
Cq_uofnXYAIBAKL.jpg

I don’t see somali women walking around in guntiino and other traditional clothing why? What happened to this?
I wonder what happened to our beautiful country. Girls bleaching their skin and trying to look arab, Wearing traditional clothing of another country and claiming its Islamic, Calling their Muslim ancestors gaal(dunno how to spell) for wearing their somali clothes.
DXdjsd_X0AAEk2G.jpg

Cq_uofnXYAIBAKL.jpg

We have become arabs so get with the program and go get burkha because sun is about to come up sis:liberaltears:

OUR CULTURE IS DEAD AND NO ONE CARES:fredo:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
DXdjsd_X0AAEk2G.jpg

Cq_uofnXYAIBAKL.jpg
That's the old wave, we're in the neeeeeeeeeew wave now sistaaaaaaaa!

DXdjsd_X0AAEk2G.jpg

Cq_uofnXYAIBAKL.jpg
Someone cover these ladies :susp:

Wallahi we have always had a better culture than Arab savages. I honestly wish we wore our traditional clothes more often, both men and women. Instead we traded it in for qabiil infighting and the backwards dresses of the sandn*ggers. I even see Somali women wearing niqab, subhanallah.
:kendrickcry:

Fels

#trollhunter
Wallahi we have always had a better culture than Arab savages. I honestly wish we wore our traditional clothes more often, both men and women. Instead we traded it in for qabiil infighting and the backwards dresses of the sandn*ggers. I even see Somali women wearing niqab, subhanallah.
I wouldn't mind wearing the traditional somali clothes not gonna lie it looks so fucking pretty:banderas:

Arabs had an empire spanning three continents I'm sorry but what did s ever do

Arabs had an empire spanning three continents I'm sorry but what did s ever do
We have a better culture than those fucks who stone women to death and literally crucify people to this day. Are you serious?
:gucciwhat:
And all the problems in Somalia today (qabiil fighting and Al-Shabaab) are funded by these subhuman sandn*ggers. They have no interest in a united and strong Somalia and instead promote Wahhabism to destroy us. Why are you sticking up for these barbaric monkeys and slandering our people who are objectively better than them?
:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.