What happened to Serial Killers????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
in the 2000s Serial killer profession has declined. Almost none existent. The height of Serial killers was 70s 80s & early 90s! 70s & 80s most especially! I dont know about that era that encouraged them!

Why did it STOP??? is it too too hard to commit serial killing nowadays??

I am thinking it is because of modern police innovation, street camera especially. And the innovation of evidence and crime tools., and the beginning of DNA processing which started in 2003. DNA data base i think killed Serial killers profession!

Last edited:
You've never heard of bruce mcarthur? He was killing for years and just got caught earlier this year. They found the 8th body recently

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalia is full of serial killers. You can basically hold a meeting with bunch of people and slaughter them all at once and nobody will ever find out the killer. No consequences at all.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You've never heard of bruce mcarthur? He was killing for years and just got caught earlier this year. They found the 8th body recently

Yeah. A few left. in 70s and 80s there was at least 2 serial killer from every state of the USA!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalia is full of serial killers. You can basically hold a meeting with bunch of people and slaughter them all at once and nobody will ever find out the killer. No consequences at all.

u r a pc serial killer :(

They're shooting up schools and cinemas now. Serial killing has gone out of fashion, mass shootings is what's in right now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're shooting up schools and cinemas now. Serial killing has gone out of fashion, mass shootings is what's in right now.

Speaking of that...mass shooting is over due :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending