What happened in Toronto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aun, do you guys know his name by any chance? I can't seem to find this case on the news :( I heard that it was an altercation amongst the youth that lead to him getting stabbed to death. So sad wallahi

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Toronto is too dangerous nowadays especially the Somali dominated neighborhoods.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Aun, do you guys know his name by any chance? I can't seem to find this case on the news :( I heard that it was an altercation amongst the youth that lead to him getting stabbed to death. So sad wallahi

You outa be ashamed of yourself lady! I already posted it yesterday :bell:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
its soo sad whats happening to toronto and our population aint even that much apparently less than 60,000 yet were killing each other like flies. Our population is decreasing i wouldnt be suprised if more somali females are marrying out were not gonna last long in Canada if this continues.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is karma for all those deadbeat fathers who were excited that a son was born for them. Yep those are your sons, while the daughters are changing the world.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is karma for all those deadbeat fathers who were excited that a son was born for them. Yep those are your sons, while the daughters are changing the world.

This is how the birth of a son is celebrated in the Balkans, southeastern Europe:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

If shagging madows every single weekend in a dusty Travelodge is changing the world.. Then yeah

If shagging madows every single weekend in a dusty Travelodge is changing the world.. Then yeah
Actually its called going to school, getting a career and contributing positively to our families and community. I guess this is something you would know nothing about though.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Actually its called going to school, getting a career and contributing positively to our families and community. I guess this is something you would know nothing about though.

The only thing most Xaarlimos contributed to the Somali community is nothing but ceeb and a shame to our name. Atleast these men are dying for the cash.

The only thing most Xaarlimos contributed to the Somali community is nothing but ceeb and a shame to our name. Atleast these men are dying for the cash.
Gang banging isn't a shame? You guys fck around even more than the women :faysalwtf:
How many Somali guys above the age of 20 are virgins? Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending